Industry X.0 Maintenance & Reliabilty Manager
Join Accenture and help transform leading organizations and communities around the world. The sheer scale of our capabilities and client engagements and the way we collaborate, operate and deliver value provides an unparalleled opportunity to grow and advance. Choose Accenture, and make delivering innovative work part of your extraordinary career.
Accenture people build careers in different areas of our business: Consulting, Technology, Digital, Strategy, Operations, Outsourcing and internal Corporate Functions. Each area offers a unique career experience and a compelling mix of work and training opportunities, work environment and structure for career progression.
Working closely with our clients, Consulting professionals design, build and implement strategies that can help enhance business performance. They develop specialized expertise-strategic, industry, functional, technical-in a diverse project environment that offers multiple opportunities for career growth. While the specific type of consulting work they do can vary, it generally aligns to management consulting, systems integration consulting or technology consulting. Typically, Consultants work at client sites, which often may require travel.
+ Basic qualifications
- Minimum of 5 years' experience in maintenance management or as part of a consulting practice focused on maintenance, reliability and operational excellence
- Minimum of 5 years' experience in Resources industry
- BS in engineering or equivalent experience
- MBA preferred
- Deep expertise in Preventive Maintenance, Predictive Maintenance, RCM, FMEA, Key Performance Indicators (KPI), Inventory and Warehouse Management, CMMS and/or EAM
- Background in Maintenance Management, MRO Inventory Management and/or Reliability Engineering
- Experience with Meridium, EAM SI and RBMI
- Experience in M&R best practices, root cause analysis, criticality analysis and lifecycle management
- Certified Maintenance and Reliability Professional (CMRP) preferred
- Working knowledge of common maintenance systems to include SAP PM, Oracle eAM, and IBM Maximo
- Direct experience in Resources industry segments is essential
- Value proposition formulation and proposal development
- Proven ability to deliver management consulting projects with a focus on maintenance effectiveness
- Ability to support business development efforts with specific emphasis on value proposition development and solution architecture
- Demonstrated ability to work creatively and analytically in a problem-solving environment
- Experience driving large scale improvement programs within a maintenance organization
- Program management and service delivery expertise to include resource planning, staffing, and status reporting
- Customer relationship management and deep skills in expectation management
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Ability to work as a team member or independently at client sites
- Willing to travel to domestic and international locations
All of our consulting professionals receive comprehensive training covering business acumen, technical and professional skills development. You'll also have opportunities to hone your functional skills and expertise in an area of specialization. We offer a variety of formal and informal training programs at every level to help you acquire and build specialized skills faster. Learning takes place both on the job and through formal training conducted online, in the classroom, or in collaboration with teammates. The sheer variety of work we do, and the experience it offers, provide an unbeatable platform from which to build a career.
It is our intention for our people to work where they live. However, in the context of our profession and serving our clients there may be times when you will need to travel.
Applicants for employment in the US must have work authorization that does not now or in the future require sponsorship of a visa for employment authorization in the United States and with Accenture (i.e., H1-B visa, F-1 visa (OPT), TN visa or any other non-immigrant status).
Candidates who are currently employed by a client of Accenture or an affiliated Accenture business may not be eligible for consideration.
Accenture is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Meet Some of Accenture's Employees
As a change management consultant, Nahomie focuses on helping clients successfully transition as their organizations adopt new systems and new processes.
Back to top