Industry X.0 - Digital Go To Market Senior Manager - Dassault Systemes
The digital revolution is changing everything, transforming how we work and play. Are you reacting to the disruption each day or are you leading the way as a digital disrupter? Accenture Digital is driving these exciting changes and bringing them to life across 40 industries in more than 120 countries.At the forefront of digital, you'll create it, own it and make it a reality for clients looking to better serve their connected customers and operate always-on enterprises.Join us and become an integral part of our experienced digital team with the credibility, expertise and insight clients depend on.
A new area within Accenture Digital is Industry X.0, an advanced, digitally enabled, innovative, planning and investment approach for manufacturing and asset-intensive industries. In your role within our Industry X.0 team, you'll help clients take advantage of significant market opportunities as digital technology moves into the core of industry in product development and manufacturing environments. You'll help them transform their product, manufacturing and product related services value chains in Products, Communications, Media, High Tech, Aerospace & Defense, Chemicals, Mining, Oil & Gas and Utilities. As part of Accenture Digital, you'll benefit from tailored career management and specialist skills that will fuel your ambitions in the Industry X.0 space.
In your role as an Industry X.0 GTM Senior Manager within our Industry X.0 team, you'll drive Accenture's go-to-market (GTM) in Services around Dassault Systemes' portfolio in NA and help our clients take advantage of significant market opportunities as digital moves into the core of industry where virtual and physical converge. You'll help our clients transform their core operations and enable them to pivot to new products & services, experiences and business & operating models.
The focus of this role will be selling transformational Digital/IT solutions related to R&D and Engineering (including PLM, Digital twin and thread) and Manufacturing (including MES/MOM, Digital Manufacturing/Industry 4.0, 3DP) to clients in the Aerospace & Defense Industry, Electronic & High-Tech, Oil & Gaz and Construction. As part of Accenture Digital, you'll benefit from tailored career management and specialist skills that will fuel your ambitions in the Industry X.0 space.
YOUR ROLE: Industry X.0 GTM Senior Manager
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Responsible for managing Accenture's go-to-market for Digital Industry X.0 around Dassault Systemes' products and Industry X.0 offering, working closely with account teams and business services teams to drive origination, build pipeline and achieve sales targets.
- Proactively target existing and "whitespace" Dassault Systemes' clients and lead the research/preparation efforts for large Industry X.0 deal propositions in the R&D/Engineering and or Manufacturing spaces.
- Proactively originate and build client and client account relationships leading to qualified opportunity identification.
- Leverage Accenture's assets, client, industry, growth platform and subject matter experts and leaders to ensure that the sales value proposition to the clients will have maximum impact and effective progress.
- Develop industry focused sales campaigns aligned to the needs of specific industry clients, in areas such as new connected products, connected operations, digital plants, connected workers, connected assets, and analytics.
- Work closely with our product development and offering teams to define our solutions so that they can be incorporated into our vertical offerings and support our product/roadmap enhancements, continuous feedback and improvements.
- Actively engage in the marketplace to drive awareness of our Industry X.0 proposition with targeted clients (tradeshows, research-led thought leadership, client roadshows, hackathons, etc.).
- Orchestrate Industry X.0 demand generation activities through leading client workshops, developing sales materials (e.g., stage 0 sales deck, POCs, videos, customer-ready credentials, etc.).
- Provide Industry X.0 offering sales support including working with client account teams to define pursuits, supporting sales RFPs, developing differentiated value propositions, solution shaping, commercial/pricing and functional requirements, engage offering deep SME or Product & Offer Development as necessary.
- Participate in account planning and other ongoing sales cadence initiatives.
- Transition effectively to a Deal Closing Lead and/or team to help ensure effective proposal to contracting process, will be involved in Deal Closing as relevant or required.
- Travel Required.
+ Basic qualifications
YOUR EXPERIENCE: Basic Qualifications
- Bachelor's Degree in Mechanical or Software Engineering and Computer Science background strongly preferred
- 10+ years selling and/or delivering consulting and/or technology services
- 5+ years of Dassault Systemes products experience with ability to drive solution selling to VPs of Engineering and Manufacturing.
- 3+ Years of Dassault Systemes' 3DEXPERIENCE platform experience
- Minimum 2 years as consulting executive selling transformational Digital/IT solutions related to R&D and Engineering (including PLM, Digital Twin, Digital Thread) or Manufacturing (including MES/MOM, Digital Manufacturing/Industry 4.0, 3D Printing).
- Exposure to other Industry PLM software solutions such as Siemens Teamcenter, PTC Windchill and MES software solutions
SET YOURSELF APART: Preferred Skills
- Sales leader able to develop and build relationships with new buyers and originate sales of Accenture's end-to-end R&D and Manufacturing services offerings ranging from consulting to full scale software deployments
- Experienced sales professional who can position a firm's value to a client's decision makers and align a client's needs to the firm's value
- Able to serve as Subject Matter advisor on projects that you originate
- Experienced in working across various levels of client business functions to identify and deliver value
- Experienced in developing and closing large value deals over multi-year contract terms
- A proven track record of sales target achievement
- Experienced in structuring, pitching and campaigning large scale projects to clients, targeting from executive reporting tier
- Skilled in differentiating value propositions from the competition
- Has experience with outsourcing, systems integration, cloud, analytics, BPO, digital or any combination of these services
- Deep skills in large deal business development / solutions selling
- Relationships and experience across one or more industry verticals, with ability to effectively facilitate CXO level discussions
- Application of out-of-box thinking
- Excellent presentation, communication (written and oral) and interpersonal skills
- Proven global expertise and perspective; executive level presence and influence
- Strong organizational, multi-tasking and time-management skills
- Excellent business acumen and industry insight
- Proven pipeline management knowledge and skills
- Strong supervisory, coaching and project management skills
WHERE YOU LIVE: Within 90 miles of the Accenture office
OUR COMMITMENT TO YOU
- Your entrepreneurial spirit and vision will be rewarded, and your success will fuel opportunities for career advancement
- You'll make a difference for some pretty impressive clients. Accenture serves many of the Fortune Global 100 on high-profile projects
- Opportunities to learn daily through training, assignments and collaboration with experts across the company
- Access to leading-edge technology
- Along with a competitive salary, Accenture offers a comprehensive package that includes generous paid time off, 401K match and an employee healthcare plan
CALL TO ACTION
Now is the time to become a digital disrupter. The opportunity is here-what's stopping you from pursuing it?
Applicants for employment in the US must have work authorization that does not now or in the future require sponsorship of a visa for employment authorization in the United States and with Accenture.
Candidates who are currently employed by a client of Accenture or an affiliated Accenture business may not be eligible for consideration.
Accenture is an EEO and Affirmative Action Employer of Females/Minorities/Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.
Equal Employment Opportunity: All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Meet Some of Accenture's Employees
As a change management consultant, Nahomie focuses on helping clients successfully transition as their organizations adopt new systems and new processes.
Back to top