Industry X - MES Senior Analyst
Industry X - MES Senior Analyst - s pecialist skills that will fuel your ambitions in the Industry X.0 space.
We are looking for an ambitious Senior MES Analyst ready to take on new challenges. As industries head towards Manufacturing and Factory Digitalization, MES systems stand in the center of manufacturing excellence.
- Must show ability to create conceptual and detailed designs of MES Global template
- Provide design guidance to developers and testers as an integrated part of an agile scrum process
- Must show competence in ability to problem solve and work through complex situations
- Must be able to configure and deploy MES software applications and systems
- Ability to support, maintain, and enhance deployed software solutions
+ Basic qualifications
- Minimum of Bachelor's Degree in Electrical, Computer, or Software Engineering or relatable technical degree
- Minimum of two or three years experience as a developer with Solumina, Camstar, Werum, Apriso, Emerson Syncade or any other MES package
- Must have prior experience with defining Global template
- Deep understanding of ISA 95 Architecture and MES modules.
- Ability to work in team in diverse/ multiple stakeholder environment
- Customer facing ability, Analytical Skills
- Communication and articulation skills
- Desire to work in Global Delivery Model
All of our consulting professionals receive comprehensive training covering business acumen, technical and professional skills development. You'll also have opportunities to hone your functional skills and expertise in an area of specialization. We offer a variety of formal and informal training programs at every level to help you acquire and build specialized skills faster. Learning takes place both on the job and through formal training conducted online, in the classroom, or in collaboration with teammates. The sheer variety of work we do, and the experience it offers, provide an unbeatable platform from which to build a career.
Applicants for employment in the US must have work authorization that does not now or in the future require sponsorship of a visa for employment authorization in the United States and with Accenture (i.e., H1-B visa, F-1 visa (OPT), TN visa or any other non-immigrant status).
Candidates who are currently employed by a client of Accenture or an affiliated Accenture business may not be eligible for consideration.
Back to top