Industry X.0, the speed2value visionaries who roll up our sleeves in multi-disciplinary creative teams. We collaborate obsessively to deliver the highest quality value at lightning speed- we work fast, we work hard, and we work smart. Whether we're racing ahead of the market on 3D printing technologies, AR/VR and wearables, coding on IoT products, or developing next-level robotics, we build the right product, make ambitious discoveries, and set the pace for what's next.Join us as we reinvent industries such as Retail Products, Medical Tech Equipment, Media, High Tech, Aerospace and Defense, Chemicals, Mining, Oil and Gas, and Utilities.
A digital expert who helps industrial companies use technology to make things quicker, cheaper, and more useful. You've got in-depth know-how, and the technical smarts to get things done in industries ranging from Food and Beverage to Oil and Gas. You're great with clients, and you're just as at home with the engineers and technical people you'll be working with to keep projects on point and on track. What gets you up in the morning is helping clients realize how digital transformation can make their companies do more, no matter the industry. You have the know-how to help them remake their business so they can take advantage of new opportunities - by pivoting to new products and services, new business models and more.
Help clients digitally enable their industrial workforce in planning, management, execution, and monitoring by applying solutions that are experience focused, productivity driven and fostering safety.
As an Intelligent Asset Management Manager:
- Help clients by deploying standards, work management process & leading practices for asset lifecycle management
- Deploy / Optimize EAM and APM systems in an integrated fashion to enable streamlined workflow enabling longer term Asset Management goals
- Leverage emerging digital enablers and advanced analytics to ensure safe and reliable operations
- Create and share thought leadership and cross-industry perspective with Manufacturing clients and will help our clients rise to the challenge of achieving further plants and assets management digitalization.
- Help initiate relationships and build trust with clients to raise Accenture's profile as a long-term trusted advisor and partner
For now, all Accenture business travel, international and domestic, is currently restricted to client-essential sales/delivery activity only.
Please note: The safety and well-being of our people continues to be the top priority, and our decisions around travel are informed by government COVID-19 response directives, recommendations from leading health authorities and guidance from a number of infectious disease experts.
Read more of the job description
Here is what you need:
- A Bachelor's Degree in Engineering
- A minimum of 5 years of field experience or consulting in digital manufacturing, operations, or engineering
- Strong working knowledge of common maintenance systems to include SAP PM, Oracle EAM, Infor EAM or IBM Maximo; experience with EAM SI and RBMI
- Excellent verbal and written communicator, not only with the IT or Operations Manager but also with end users (operators, warehouse employees, technicians)
- Background in Maintenance Management, MRO Inventory Management and/or Reliability Engineering; M&R best practices, root cause analysis, criticality analysis and lifecycle management
- Deep expertise in Preventive Maintenance, Predictive Maintenance, RCM, FMEA, Key Performance Indicators (KPI), Inventory and Warehouse Management, CMMS and/or EAM
- Proven ability to deliver management consulting projects with a focus on maintenance effectiveness Ability to support business development efforts with specific emphasis on value proposition development and solution architecture
- Working knowledge broad spectrum of asset-intensive industries (O&G, Utilities, Chemicals, or Mining)
- The ability to lead teams of 3-10 people
- A sound knowledge of all kinds of business processes within a wide variety of industries
- MBA or Masters in technical discipline
- Thorough understanding in one or more asset management standards (ISO 14224, ISO 55000, PAS 55, PODS)
- Able to explain and drive a shared vision across the regions, relative to the expectations of high-performance high-performance asset management expectations and set strategies and implementation plans accordingly.
Your entrepreneurial spirit and vision will be rewarded, and your success will fuel opportunities for career advancement. You'll make a difference for some pretty impressive clients. Accenture serves many of the Fortune Global 100 on high-profile projects. Opportunities to learn daily through training, assignments, and collaborating with experts across the company. Access to leading-edge technology.
Along with a competitive salary, Accenture offers a comprehensive package including generous paid time off, an employee healthcare plan and a competitive 401K program. Learn more about our extensive rewards and benefits: Your Future Rewards & Benefits
As required by theColorado Equal Pay Transparency Act, Accenture provides a reasonable range of minimum compensation for roles that may be hired in Colorado. Actual compensation is influenced by a wide array of factors including but not limited to skill set, level of experience, and specific office location. For the state of Colorado only , the range of starting pay for this role is $167,000 - $177,999 and information on benefits offered is here.
What We Believe
We have an unwavering commitment to diversity with the aim that every one of our people has a full sense of belonging within our organization. As a business imperative, every person at Accenture has the responsibility to create and sustain an inclusive environment.
Inclusion and diversity are fundamental to our culture and core values. Our rich diversity makes us more innovative and more creative, which helps us better serve our clients and our communities. Read more here
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Accenture is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We believe that no one should be discriminated against because of their differences, such as age, disability, ethnicity, gender, gender identity and expression, religion or sexual orientation.
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
For details, view a copy of the Accenture Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Policy Statement .
Requesting An Accommodation
Accenture is committed to providing equal employment opportunities for persons with disabilities or religious observances, including reasonable accommodation when needed. If you are hired by Accenture and require accommodation to perform the essential functions of your role, you will be asked to participate in our reasonable accommodation process. Accommodations made to facilitate the recruiting process are not a guarantee of future or continued accommodations once hired.
If you would like to be considered for employment opportunities with Accenture and have accommodation needs for a disability or religious observance, please call us toll free at 1 (877) 889-9009, send us an email or speak with your recruiter.
Other Employment Statements
Applicants for employment in the US must have work authorization that does not now or in the future require sponsorship of a visa for employment authorization in the United States.
Candidates who are currently employed by a client of Accenture or an affiliated Accenture business may not be eligible for consideration.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
The Company will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. Additionally, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the Company's legal duty to furnish information.
IL - Chicago,IN - Indianapolis,MI - Detroit,MN - Minneapolis