Industry X.0, the speed2value visionaries who roll up our sleeves in multi-disciplinary creative teams. We collaborate obsessively to deliver the highest quality value at lightning speed- we work fast, we work hard, and we work smart. Whether we're racing ahead of the market on 3D printing technologies, AR/VR and wearables, coding on IoT products, or developing next-level robotics, we build the right product, make ambitious discoveries, and set the pace for what's next.Join us as we reinvent industries such as Retail Products, Medical Tech Equipment, Media, High Tech, Aerospace and Defense, Chemicals, Mining, Oil and Gas, and Utilities.
An Infor EAM Solutions professional that can help our Digital Manufacturing clients gain significant market and productivity improvement as digital technology moves into the core of product innovation and engineering. As a Strategy & Consulting Advisor, you are an integral part in aiding our clients transform their product and services while fueling your ambitions in the Industry X space and beyond. You're also comfortable working closely with Accenture and client teams supporting the sales process from origination to closing.
- As an Infor EAM Consultant, you not only work on all kinds of Infor EAM implementations, but you also get involved in mobile solutions, planning systems, information management systems and reporting tools.
- In addition to Assets Maintenance (AM) and MRO Supply Chain Service (MRO) our team is also focuses on Linear Assets Management (LAM), and Management of Change (MoC).
- As a consultant, you're involved from the start (the analysis and blueprinting phase), throughout the implementation (the development and customizing phase) and right through to the finish (the documentation, trainings, 'go live' and support phase)
- You have a solid understanding of one or more following maintenance business processes Linear Reference Model, Warranty and Claim Management, Work Planning and Scheduling, Material Takeout, RCA, and or FMEA
- You create and share thought leadership and cross-industry perspective with Manufacturing clients and will help our clients rise to the challenge of achieving further plants and assets management digitalization.
- You help initiate relationships and build trust with clients to raise Accenture's profile as a long-term trusted advisor and partner
For now, all Accenture business travel, international and domestic, is currently restricted to client-essential sales/delivery activity only. Please note: The safety and well-being of our people continues to be the top priority, and our decisions around travel are informed by government COVID-19 response directives, recommendations from leading health authorities and guidance from a number of infectious disease experts
Read more of the job description
Here's What You Need:
- 3-5 years of hands on experience with either industry or Big 4 consulting with the service and maintenance organization.
- Working knowledge of customizing and building solution using core Infor's configuration capabilities including screen designer, FlexSQL, ION framework, and reporting tool(s)
- Ability to conduct customer-facing training and design workshops
- Ability to independently troubleshoot and rectify technical Infor EAM issues to insure optimal performance and functionality
- BS/MBA in engineering or other technical discipline
- MBA or Masters in technical discipline
- A sound knowledge of all kinds of business processes within a wide variety of industries.
- Thorough understanding in one or more asset management standards (ISO 14224, ISO 55000, PAS 55, PODS)
- A solid verbal and written communicator, not only with the IT or Operations Manager but also with end users (operators, warehouse employees, technicians).
- Able to support your colleagues during pre-sales meetings.
Your entrepreneurial spirit and vision will be rewarded, and your success will fuel opportunities for career advancement. You'll make a difference for some pretty impressive clients. Accenture serves many of the Fortune Global 100 on high-profile projects. Opportunities to learn daily through training, assignments, and collaborating with experts across the company. Access to leading-edge technology.
Along with a competitive salary, Accenture offers a comprehensive package including generous paid time off, an employee healthcare plan and a competitive 401K program. Learn more about our extensive rewards and benefits: Your Future Rewards & Benefits
What We Believe
We have an unwavering commitment to diversity with the aim that every one of our people has a full sense of belonging within our organization. As a business imperative, every person at Accenture has the responsibility to create and sustain an inclusive environment.
Inclusion and diversity are fundamental to our culture and core values. Our rich diversity makes us more innovative and more creative, which helps us better serve our clients and our communities. Read more here
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Accenture is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We believe that no one should be discriminated against because of their differences, such as age, disability, ethnicity, gender, gender identity and expression, religion or sexual orientation.
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
For details, view a copy of the Accenture Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Policy Statement .
Requesting An Accommodation
Accenture is committed to providing equal employment opportunities for persons with disabilities or religious observances, including reasonable accommodation when needed. If you are hired by Accenture and require accommodation to perform the essential functions of your role, you will be asked to participate in our reasonable accommodation process. Accommodations made to facilitate the recruiting process are not a guarantee of future or continued accommodations once hired.
If you would like to be considered for employment opportunities with Accenture and have accommodation needs for a disability or religious observance, please call us toll free at 1 (877) 889-9009, send us an email or speak with your recruiter.
Other Employment Statements
Applicants for employment in the US must have work authorization that does not now or in the future require sponsorship of a visa for employment authorization in the United States.
Candidates who are currently employed by a client of Accenture or an affiliated Accenture business may not be eligible for consideration.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
The Company will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. Additionally, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the Company's legal duty to furnish information.
IL - Chicago,IN - Indianapolis,MI - Detroit,MN - Minneapolis,OH - Columbus