Industry X- Digital Capital Projects Technology Mgr
Industry X.0 - Digital Capital Project Technology Manager
The digital revolution is changing everything. It's everywhere - transforming how we work and play. Are you reacting to the disruption each day or are you leading the way as a digital disrupter? Accenture Digital is driving these exciting changes and bringing them to life across 40 industries in more than 120 countries. At the forefront of digital, you'll create it, own it and make it a reality for clients looking to better serve their connected customers and operate always-on enterprises. Join us and become an integral part of our experienced digital team with the credibility, expertise and insight clients depend on.
A new area within Accenture Digital is Industry X.0, an advanced, digitally enabled, innovati ve , planning and investment approach for manufacturing and asset-intensive industries
In your role within our Industry X.0 team, you'll help clients take advantage of significant market opportunities as digital technology moves into the core of industry in product development and manufacturing environments. You'll help them transform their product, manufacturing and product related services value chains in Products, Communications, Media, High Tech, Aerospace & Defense, Chemicals, Mining, Oil & Gas and Utilities. As part of Accenture Digital, you'll benefit from tailored career management and specialist skills that will fuel your ambitions in the Industry X.0 space.
The Digital Capital Project Technology Manager will lead implementation teams in architecting capital projects controls solutions (ie EcoSys EPC, Oracle Primavera, or similar tools).
- Managing the To-Be requirements definition and process design for solution to support Procurement and Materials Management for capital projects
- Working with the client and solution architect to run global requirements gathering and To-Be process design workshops. Client Facing experience.
- Mapping To-Be process flow using MS Visio and working with the team to develop requirements and create Functional Design documents
- Working with Engineering subject matter experts to review and markup the process to fit with industry best practice and the objectives of the project
- Complete a comprehensive fit gap analysis using the output of a separate As-Is analysis activity
- Support piloting of process changes and new software
+ Basic qualifications
Professional Skill Requirements
- Bachelor's Degree preferred
- 5 to 7 years' experience leading the leading the implementation requirements and process design for capital project controls systems
- 5 to 7 years' experience leading the mapping of To-Be process flows using MS Visio and working with a team to develop functional design documents
- 5 to 7 years leading the development of fit gap analysis
- 5 to 7 years' experience performing application configuration, integration and integration of project controls solutions including such as Primavera Unifier and EcoSys EPC
- 5 to 7 years functional experience with capital project execution such as Portfolio Management, Cost and Earned Value Management, Schedule & Resource Management
All of our consulting professionals receive comprehensive training covering business acumen, technical and professional skills development. You'll also have opportunities to hone your functional skills and expertise in an area of specialization. We offer a variety of formal and informal training programs at every level to help you acquire and build specialized skills faster. Learning takes place both on the job and through formal training conducted online, in the classroom, or in collaboration with teammates. The sheer variety of work we do, and the experience it offers, provide an unbeatable platform from which to build a career.
Applicants for employment in the US must have work authorization that does not now or in the future require sponsorship of a visa for employment authorization in the United States and with Accenture (i.e., H1-B visa, F-1 visa (OPT), TN visa or any other non-immigrant status).
Candidates who are currently employed by a client of Accenture or an affiliated Accenture business may not be eligible for consideration.
Accenture is an EEO and Affirmative Action Employer of Females/Minorities/Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.
Equal Employment Opportunity
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Meet Some of Accenture's Employees
Nahomie L.Consulting Manager
As a change management consultant, Nahomie focuses on helping clients successfully transition as their organizations adopt new systems and new processes.
Back to top