Industry X- Dassault Systemes PLM Senior Developer
The digital revolution is changing everything, transforming how we work and play. Are you reacting to the disruption each day or are you leading the way as a digital disrupter? Accenture Digital is driving these exciting changes and bringing them to life across 40 industries in more than 120 countries. At the forefront of digital, you'll create it, own it and make it a reality for clients looking to better serve their connected customers and operate always-on enterprises. Join us and become an integral part of our experienced digital team with the credibility, expertise and insight clients depend on.
A new area within Accenture Digital is Industry X.0, an advanced, digitally enabled, innovati ve , planning and investment approach for manufacturing and asset-intensive industries. In your role within our Industry X.0 team, you'll help clients take advantage of significant market opportunities as digital technology moves into the core of industry in product development and manufacturing environments. You'll help them transform their product, manufacturing and product related services value chains in Products, Communications, Media, High Tech, Aerospace & Defense, Chemicals, Mining, Oil & Gas and Utilities. As part of Accenture Digital, you'll benefit from tailored career management and specialist skills that will fuel your ambitions in the Industry X.0 space.
- Provide Technical- and Domain-Expertise on complex projects.
- Participate in requirements gathering and specifications creation.
- Participate in the technical design, supporting the technical architect.
- Development: configure the applications based on the functional and technical design.
- Deployment / Implementation: Diagnose and resolve defects. Contribute to, and prepare, implementation plan details. Execute the implementation plan.
- Documentation: Document the configuration and architecture.
- Validation Tests: Conduct unit testing and functional and integration testing, including preparation of test cases/scenarios and test data.
- Maintenance: Analyze, design and produce solution enhancements.
- Successfully supporting the management team in different project workstreams.
- Programming: Write new, or modify existing, process extension based on physical design and/or programming specifications. This includes documenting the code.
- Reporting: Progress status and issues.
- Meet travel requirements, up to 80%.
+ Basic qualifications
YOUR EXPERIENCE: Basic Qualifications
- At least 6 months professional experience programming with Dassault Systèmes products, including 2 + years of professional experience programming with JAVA
- Bachelor's Degree in Software Engineering, Electrical Engineering, Computer Science or related degree.
SET YOURSELF APART:
- 3DEXPERIENCE programming skills
- API development.
- Systems Implementation methodology knowledge (Agile Methodology, Waterfall).
- Data migration experience.
- Team management experience.
- Ability to collaborate and work in a team environment.
- Flexibility on task
- Time management skills .
WHERE YOU LIVE: Within 90 miles of the Accenture office
OUR COMMITMENT TO YOU
- Your entrepreneurial spirit and vision will be rewarded, and your success will fuel opportunities for career advancement
- You'll make a difference for some pretty impressive clients. Accenture serves many of the Fortune Global 100 on high-profile projects
- Opportunities to learn daily through training, assignments and collaboration with experts across the company
- Access to leading-edge technology
- Along with a competitive salary, Accenture offers a comprehensive package that includes generous paid time off, 401K match and an employee healthcare plan
CALL TO ACTION
Now is the time to become a digital disrupter. The opportunity is here-what's stopping you from pursuing it?
Applicants for employment in the US must have work authorization that does not now or in the future require sponsorship of a visa for employment authorization in the United States and with Accenture.
Candidates who are currently employed by a client of Accenture or an affiliated Accenture business may not be eligible for consideration.
Accenture is an EEO and Affirmative Action Employer of Females/Minorities/Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.
Equal Employment Opportunity: All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Back to top