Industry X - Automation Control Sr. Analyst
The digital revolution is changing everything. It's everywhere - transforming how we work and play. Are you reacting to the disruption each day or are you leading the way as a digital disrupter? Accenture Digital is driving these exciting changes and bringing them to life across 40 industries in more than 120 countries. At the forefront of digital, you'll create it, own it and make it a reality for clients looking to better serve their connected customers and operate always-on enterprises. Join us and become an integral part of our experienced digital team with the credibility, expertise and insight clients depend on.
A new area within Accenture Digital is Industry X.0, an advanced, digitally enabled, innovative, planning and investment approach for manufacturing and asset-intensive industries.
In your role within our Industry X.0 team, you'll help clients take advantage of significant market opportunities as digital technology moves into the core of industry in product development and manufacturing environments. You'll help them transform their product, manufacturing and product related services value chains in Products, Communications, Media, High Tech, Aerospace & Defense, Chemicals, Mining, Oil & Gas and Utilities. As part of Accenture Digital, you'll benefit from tailored career management and specialist skills that will fuel your ambitions in the Industry X.0 space.
Responsible for the completion of all project requirements, including, but not limited to:
- Intermediate understanding of Industrial Automation and Control Systems, i.e. PLC, DCS, HMI, Electrical Design, Instrumentation Design and Industrial Information Technology.
- Functions include providing Process Control Engineering, included but not limited to: specification, engineering, configuration and startup for projects implementing automation control systems for industrial clients including OEM's, end users, and EPC firms across a range of industries including General Industry, Food & Beverage, Pulp & Paper, Steel & Metals, OEM, Municipal & Institutional, High Purity, EPC, Chemical Processing, Oil & Gas, Power Generation.
- Technical writing skills are required to assist in completing project documentation and project reports.
- Travel Required.
+ Basic qualifications
YOUR EXPERIENCE: Basic Qualifications
- Excellent team player with people skills, with the ability to interface with a customer, internal team, and project manager.
- Experience with configuration of Allen Bradley ControlLogix PLC and Wonderware Intouch/Archestra, including modification of code and graphics, is required.
SET YOURSELF APART: Preferred Skills
Back to top