Industry X.0, the speed2value visionaries who roll up our sleeves in multi-disciplinary creative teams. We collaborate obsessively to deliver the highest quality value at lightning speed - we work fast, we work hard, and we work smart. Whether we're racing ahead of the market on 3D printing technologies, AR/VR and wearables, coding on IoT products, or developing next-level robotics, we build the right product, make ambitious discoveries, and set the pace for what's next. Join us as we reinvent industries such as Retail Products, Medical Tech Equipment, Media, High Tech, Aerospace and Defense, Chemicals, Mining, Oil and Gas, and Utilities. Visit us here to find out more about Industry X.0
As a Transformation Director role, you will work collaboratively with senior leadership to design, execute, and lead multiple teams through organizational change efforts of varying size and complexity. This role will utilize change management principles, processes, and tools to focus on driving financial and operational results for our clients, behavioral changes; designing change strategy, assessing stakeholder impacts and organizational readiness, recommending and/or implementing appropriate communication, training, and behavioral change solutions, and measuring effectiveness to enhance organization, group, and individual performance. The role also requires working collaboratively with the sales and leadership team on overall businesses development (existing and new accounts).
- Lead multiple projects and support project managers in the design and implementation phases Confirms deliverables, resource needs, and work plans on new assignments
- Translates the strategic direction and business objectives established by clients into holistic change management strategies
- Support project managers on daily change management activities and provide the appropriate levels of support and coaching of team and client team members
- Coach and guide project team members on key OEE fundamentals (production, sanitation, maintenance, reliability, management systems)
- Lead new scopes, AVS (Assessment & Validation Scan) and convert to project
- Effectively mitigate risks and resolve complex challenges
- Work with sales and leadership on business development opportunities, developing responses to client inquiries, creating solutions and estimating work efforts for new opportunities
- Ability to perform 100% travel from Monday through Friday
For now, all Accenture business travel, international and domestic, is currently restricted to client-essential sales/delivery activity only.
Please note: The safety and well-being of our people continues to be the top priority, and our decisions around travel are informed by government COVID-19 response directives, recommendations from leading health authorities and guidance from a number of infectious disease experts.
Read more of the job description
Here's what you need:
- Minimum of 10 years' experience in management or as part of a consulting practice focused on maintenance, reliability, plant operations and operational excellence in manufacturing, supply chain, CPG, Food & Beverage, logistics preferred
- Ability to effectively design, gain alignment and successfully execute significant change initiatives from project start to finish
- Ability to lead Scopings and Assessments and convert into projects
- Master key OEE fundamentals (production, sanitation, maintenance, reliability, management systems)
- Experience in financial modeling, results forecasting, budgeting and P&L interpretation
- Bachelor's Degree; preferably in supply chain, industrial engineering or mechanical engineering
- Deep expertise in Preventive Maintenance, Predictive Maintenance, RCM, FMEA, Key Performance Indicators (KPI), Inventory and Warehouse Management, CMMS and/or EAM
- Background in Maintenance Management, MRO Inventory Management and/or Reliability Engineering;
- Certified Maintenance and Reliability Professional (CMRP) preferred
- Working knowledge of common maintenance systems to include SAP PM, Oracle eAM, and IBM Maximo; Experience with Meridium, EAM SI and RBMI
Your entrepreneurial spirit and vision will be rewarded, and your success will fuel opportunities for career advancement. You'll make a difference for some pretty impressive clients. Accenture serves many of the Fortune Global 100 on high-profile projects. Opportunities to learn daily through training, assignments, and collaborating with experts across the company. Access to leading-edge technology.
Along with a competitive salary, Accenture offers a comprehensive package including generous paid time off, an employee healthcare plan and a competitive 401K program. Learn more about our extensive rewards and benefits: Your Future Rewards & Benefits
As required by theColorado Equal Pay Transparency Act, Accenture provides a reasonable range of minimum compensation for roles that may be hired in Colorado. Actual compensation is influenced by a wide array of factors including but not limited to skill set, level of experience, and specific office location. For the state of Colorado only , the range of starting pay for this role is $200,000 - $205,999 and information on benefits offered is here.
What We Believe
We have an unwavering commitment to diversity with the aim that every one of our people has a full sense of belonging within our organization. As a business imperative, every person at Accenture has the responsibility to create and sustain an inclusive environment.
Inclusion and diversity are fundamental to our culture and core values. Our rich diversity makes us more innovative and more creative, which helps us better serve our clients and our communities. Read more here
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Accenture is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We believe that no one should be discriminated against because of their differences, such as age, disability, ethnicity, gender, gender identity and expression, religion or sexual orientation.
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
For details, view a copy of the Accenture Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Policy Statement .
Requesting An Accommodation
Accenture is committed to providing equal employment opportunities for persons with disabilities or religious observances, including reasonable accommodation when needed. If you are hired by Accenture and require accommodation to perform the essential functions of your role, you will be asked to participate in our reasonable accommodation process. Accommodations made to facilitate the recruiting process are not a guarantee of future or continued accommodations once hired.
If you would like to be considered for employment opportunities with Accenture and have accommodation needs for a disability or religious observance, please call us toll free at 1 (877) 889-9009, send us an email or speak with your recruiter.
Other Employment Statements
Applicants for employment in the US must have work authorization that does not now or in the future require sponsorship of a visa for employment authorization in the United States.
Candidates who are currently employed by a client of Accenture or an affiliated Accenture business may not be eligible for consideration.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
The Company will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. Additionally, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the Company's legal duty to furnish information.
GA - Atlanta,OH - Columbus,TX - Houston,TX - Irving