Industry SAP Technology Consulting Professionals
Accenture Consulting: Your Unique Place in our Global Collective
Being part of Accenture Consulting means becoming an expert at making the New happen Now. To us, the New is all about the wise pivot that turns constant disruption to continuous reinvention. We are an innovation led-company that works at the heart of our clients' organizations so that no matter how complex the business challenge, we face the future with confidence.
If you love solving challenges and not just studying them, then Accenture Consulting is the right place for you. Join us to develop your ideas into provocative points of view and transformative insights that help shape industries. You'll work with an amazing and diverse mix of world-class experts with access to one of the most robust portfolios of capabilities and ecosystem relationships in the industry. Together, you'll do so much more than consult.
Coming here means future-proofing your career and going as far as your ambition takes you. Becoming a tech-savvy, well-rounded, multi-disciplined and market-relevant advisor doesn't happen by chance. We invest in training and development in a big way, so you can build your future along with ours, creating an impactful career unique to you. Ultimately, we believe we is greater than me and that diverse perspectives lead to the best solutions. Joining Accenture Consulting means you will learn, innovate and lead, and together we will improve the way the world works and lives.
Accenture SAP, w e bring the future to life using design thinking, agile development methodologies, and new smart tech like IoT, automation, and AI. We even built myConcerto, a mix of SAP and Accenture that helps lead our clients to big wins. Ready to learn as much as you can? We train our people on "new" SAP like SAP Leonardo, S/4HANA and Cloud, and we offer classes and support through our 50,000+ member community. It's also nice to know our hard work doesn't go unrecognized. We've got over 70 SAP awards-more than any other partner-and we're the leading business partner for SAP SuccessFactors, SAP Ariba, SAP Hybris, SAP FieldGlass, SAP Concur, and more.
Visit us here to find out more about SAP.
What we are looking for?
- SAP Technology Advisors, individuals who not only understand the technology but how it affects their area of the business; trends associated with the technology; functional area and industries and the value propositions for clients to rotate to the new
- Individuals how have a desire to be client-facing and develop a career that involves being at the forefront in communicating to C-suite individuals about how SAP can help them achieve their strategic initiatives
- This is a fast-paced, dynamic career path so we are seeking individuals who come from or will be comfortable in an "up or onward" model where learning, growth and development are a constant essential part of becoming a successful consultant
- At least two years of SAP transformation, advisory or consulting experience
- Experience managing project deliverables, workstreams and working with cross-functional teams to achieve a larger goal.
- Bachelor's Degree required
- It is our intention for our people to work where they live. However, in the context of our profession and serving our clients there may be times when you will need to travel routinely Monday - Thursday outside of your home geography.
- All applicants will be required to live in or around or being willing to relocate to one of these offices: NYC, Boston, Philadelphia, Washington D.C., Atlanta, Charlotte, Miami, Dallas, Houston, Austin, Denver, Phoenix, Columbus, Chicago, Minneapolis, Milwaukee, St. Louis, or Detroit.
- C-suite verbal, written and presentation abilities
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suites including PowerPoint, Word, Excel, Outlook, Skype, Visio, etc.
Applicants for employment in the US must have work authorization that does not now or in the future require sponsorship of aviso for employment authorization in the United States and with Accenture (i.e., H1-B visa, F-1 visa (OPT), TN visa or any other non-immigrant status).
Candidates who are currently employed by a client of Accenture or an affiliated Accenture business may not be eligible for consideration.
Accenture is an EEO and Affirmative Action Employer of Females/Minorities/Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.
Equal Employment Opportunity
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Locations CA - Los Angeles,CA - San Francisco,DC,DC - Washington,FL - Tampa,GA - Atlanta,IL - Chicago,MA - Boston,MI - Detroit,MN - Minneapolis,MO - St Louis,NC - Charlotte,NJ - Florham Park,NY - New York,PA - Philadelphia,TX - Houston,WA - Seattle,WI - Milwaukee
Back to top