Accenture Strategy & Consulting. Through deep industry expertise, analytics, and insights, we empower clients to survive and thrive in the new, the now, and the unknown. To stay agile in a world dominated by change, the C-suite must keep the core business running while simultaneously identifying and investing in the new. Accenture Strategy & Consulting enables leaders to act quickly and confidently as they pivot to the future. Known for our ability to execute at speed, we help clients determine clear, actionable paths to competitive agility by bringing them new thinking on business and technology.
An Innovation & Thought Leadership subject matter advisor with deep vertical knowledge within the Utility Industry with a passion and expertise in utility emergency planning. You have a proven track record of client success with testimonials and credentials. Your top-flight leadership skills lend to managing the evolving our practice, including how to monetize and operationalize them. You are an expert at developing relationships/establish confidence with C-level clients - develop/collect credentials/testimonials. You thrive on continual learning and mentorship in your craft. You have expert ability to drive consistency in change enablement across North American Utilities Practice through ongoing coaching/teaching. You Lead/Drive/ Support RFP/orals efforts. You have professional certification(s). You flourish as a published and recognized speaker as an Industry Leader.
- Manage delivery of projects to get the lay of the land of clients' position in the Utility space to find clients' business options in the context of global, economic, technology, and social trends.
- Mentor and coach teams to deliver world-class business strategy solutions that meet the needs of clients.
- Earn the trust of senior leaders at client organizations and partner with them to create innovative solutions at the intersection of business, technology, and operations.
- Build relationships with clients to sustain Accenture's profile as a long-term trusted advisor and partner.
- Fortify Accenture's Strategy & Consulting practice as a thought leader by creating content and taking part in professional forums, both internal and external.
- Mentor junior members of the Strategy team and groom them for more responsibility.
- TRAVEL: For now, all Accenture business travel, international and domestic, is currently restricted to client-essential sales/delivery activity only. Please note: The safety and well-being of our people continues to be the top priority, and our decisions around travel are informed by government COVID-19 response directives, recommendations from leading health authorities and guidance from a number of infectious disease experts.
Here's What You Need:
- Minimum 10 years of professional experience within Utility Industry and/or consulting as a trusted client advisor
- Subject Matter Advisor to Utility industry reflecting over 10 year's of experience in industry emergency planning and/or asset management
- MBA or equivalent graduate degree in related field or industry
- Specific experience with competitive agility, cost transformation, cloud, growth strategy, and customer engagement
- Strong verbal and written communication skills, public speaking and published work
- Prior experience in driving insights using visualization tools (i.e. Power BI, Tableau, Alteryx) and analytics tools (i.e. Adobe Analytics, Google Analytics)
- Your strategic and entrepreneurial spirit and vision will be rewarded, and your success will fuel opportunities for career advancement.
- You'll make a difference at some pretty impressive clients --Accenture serves many of the Fortune Global 100 companies on high-profile projects.
- Opportunities to learn daily through training, assignments, and collaborating with experts across the company.
- Access to leading-edge technology.
- Along with a competitive salary, Accenture offers a comprehensive package including generous paid time off, an employee healthcare plan and a competitive 401K program. Learn more about our extensive rewards and benefits here .
What We Believe
We have an unwavering commitment to diversity with the aim that every one of our people has a full sense of belonging within our organization. As a business imperative, every person at Accenture has the responsibility to create and sustain an inclusive environment.
Inclusion and diversity are fundamental to our culture and core values. Our rich diversity makes us more innovative and more creative, which helps us better serve our clients and our communities. Read more here
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Accenture is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We believe that no one should be discriminated against because of their differences, such as age, disability, ethnicity, gender, gender identity and expression, religion or sexual orientation.
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
For details, view a copy of the Accenture Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Policy Statement .
Requesting An Accommodation
Accenture is committed to providing equal employment opportunities for persons with disabilities or religious observances, including reasonable accommodation when needed. If you are hired by Accenture and require accommodation to perform the essential functions of your role, you will be asked to participate in our reasonable accommodation process. Accommodations made to facilitate the recruiting process are not a guarantee of future or continued accommodations once hired.
If you would like to be considered for employment opportunities with Accenture and have accommodation needs for a disability or religious observance, please call us toll free at 1 (877) 889-9009, send us an email or speak with your recruiter.
Other Employment Statements
Applicants for employment in the US must have work authorization that does not now or in the future require sponsorship of a visa for employment authorization in the United States.
Candidates who are currently employed by a client of Accenture or an affiliated Accenture business may not be eligible for consideration.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
The Company will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. Additionally, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the Company's legal duty to furnish information.
CA - Los Angeles,TX - Houston