Join Accenture and help transform leading organizations and communities around the world. The sheer scale of our capabilities and client engagements and the way we collaborate, operate and deliver value provides an unparalleled opportunity to grow and advance. Choose Accenture, and make delivering innovative work part of your extraordinary career.
People in our Client Delivery & Operations career track drive delivery and capability excellence through the design, development and/or delivery of a solution, service, capability or offering. They grow into delivery-focused roles, and can progress within their current role, laterally or upward.
IT Operations professionals support infrastructure operations and/or manage delivery for IT production systems and services based on operational requirements and service agreements.
A professional at this position level within Accenture has the following responsibilities:
Analyzes and solves problems that are low complexity and may be routine in nature where answers can be readily obtained.
Interacts with peers within Accenture before updating supervisors. Likely has limited direct exposure with non-management levels at a client and/or within Accenture.
Receives moderate of level instruction on daily work tasks and detailed instructions on new assignments.
Decisions impact own work and may impact the work of others.
Individual contributor as a part of a team, with a focused scope of work.
The Install Analyst works as part of a small team that installs or upgrades Navitaire clients onto new releases of the Navitaire reservation system (New Skies). Throughout the installation process, the analyst provides a variety of tasks ranging from application deployment, configuration, performance testing and go-live support. In this role, they will require strong technical and troubleshooting skills across a distributed Windows environment with multiple interfaces. The install analyst will have direct interaction with clients requiring excellent technical communication skills.
- Documentation for issues, knowledge base, organizing, and maintaining our portal
- Install/Upgrade Navitaire clients onto a new reservation system with the appropriate add-on products.
- Performing operational validation testing of environments to ensure all technical and operational components are in place and working as expected.
- Support the team during go-lives in on call rotations.
- Assess/install/maintain third-party tools
- Make proactive suggestions for service improvements
- May participate in:
- Planning and designing new platforms and integrating new technologies into existing infrastructure
Meet Some of Accenture's Employees
As a change management consultant, Nahomie focuses on helping clients successfully transition as their organizations adopt new systems and new processes.
Back to top