Identity & Access Management Consulting Consultant
- New York, NY
Our Security practice delivers continuous, rapid fire innovation and new business capabilities that meet -and redefine-the needs of the digital era. You'll help our clients-including 94 of the Fortune 100 and governments around the world-transform their technology infrastructures using resources that range from cloud, data centers and workplace to networks, security and managed services.
Do you have the deep functional and technical experience to help implement security solutions that align with our clients' business objectives? Do you have the expertise to design and deliver solutions for establishing system user's credentials, and processes for applying those credentials to access enterprise systems and applications?
If so, read on and apply. Accenture's more than 2,000 security professionals deliver holistic and proactive security solutions in 47 countries, and we'd love to discuss our open Identity and Access Management (I&AM) Security Consultant role with you.
Although no two days at Accenture are the same, your duties as I&AM Security Consultant likely will include:
- Working directly with clients and Accenture teams in a multi-disciplined team structure, designing and implementing I&AM solutions across a variety of vendor products including Oracle, Forgerock, Okta, SailPoint and others.
- Developing deep working relationships with Senior Executives and Senior Managers across the client account team and client.
- Understanding the business direction of companies and creating optimized I&AM architectures to meet their business needs.
- Building knowledge capital through research and development, and leveraging industry insights to deliver best of breed expertise to clients.
- Helping grow Accenture Security across North America through thought leadership and entrepreneurialism
For now, all Accenture business travel, international and domestic, is currently restricted to client-essential sales/delivery activity only.
Please note: The safety and well-being of our people continues to be the top priority, and our decisions around travel are informed by government COVID-19 response directives, recommendations from leading health authorities and guidance from a number of infectious disease experts.
- Minimum of 2 years of experience in I&AM, including designing and architecting solutions based on client requirements.
- Minimum of 2 years of experience with configuration and implementation of packaged or custom IAM solutions including:
- Design and develop automated provisioning and reconciliation of IT resources
- Request-based application and resource provisioning
- RBAC authentication to entitled applications and resources
- Role based resolution of approvers for request approval flows
- Single Sign-on
- Minimum of 2 years of experience in consulting and implementation of IAM solutions across various service areas/groups.
- Minimum of 2 years of experience in at least two or more of the following IAM Functional Skills:
- Access Management
- Identity Governance
- Directory Services
- Identity Provisioning
- Identity Management
- Identity Management as a Service
- Minimum 2 years of experience in at least two or more of the following IAM Vendor technologies or skills: SailPoint, ForgeRock, Okta, CyberArk, PingIdentity, Savyint.
- Minimum of a Bachelors Degree.
- Exposure to I&AM practitioners and experts
- Prior work experience serving C-Level clients as a security consultant
- Industry-adopted security certifications (e.g. CISSP), as well as I&AM vendor or industry certification such as;
- Certified Identity and Access Manager (CIAM)
- ForgeRock Certified OpenAM Specialist
- Prior experience in deployment and implementation of custom applications
- Experience with any of the following security areas:
- Information risk, privacy, and strategy (i.e. security and privacy policies, or risk assessments, or security and privacy compliance);
- Application security; (i.e. application security testing or security integrations with Systems Development Lifecycle (SDL) )
- Infrastructure security; (i.e.- securing networks and servers or security monitoring)
- Data security or encryption
- Demonstrated creativity in complex problem solving and ability to work under pressure
- Strong project/program management experience
- Ability to take business problems, existing processes and technology and translate these into service and process requirements
- Effective communicator with great interpersonal skills and the ability to be credible with clients
- Strong analytical skills with a structured problem-solving approach
- High energy levels and commitment to stringent timelines
- Ability to innovate and multi-task with minimal oversight
- Strong written and verbal communication skills with the ability to present documentation and influence decision making
What We Believe
We have an unwavering commitment to diversity with the aim that every one of our people has a full sense of belonging within our organization. As a business imperative, every person atAccenture has the responsibility to create and sustain an inclusive environment.
Inclusion and diversity are fundamental to our culture and core values. Our rich diversity makes us more innovative and more creative, which helps us better serve our clients and ourcommunities.Read more here
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Accenture is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We believe that no one should be discriminated against because of their differences, such as age, disability, ethnicity, gender, gender identity andexpression, religion or sexual orientation. Our rich diversity makes us more innovative, more competitive and more creative, which helps us better serve our clients and our communities.
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity orexpression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
For details, view a copy of theAccenture Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Policy Statement
Requesting An Accommodation
Accenture is committed to providing equal employment opportunities for persons with disabilities or religious observances, including reasonable accommodation when needed. If you are hiredby Accenture and require accommodation to perform the essential functions of your role, you will be asked to participate in our reasonable accommodation process. Accommodations made tofacilitate the recruiting process are not a guarantee of future or continued accommodations once hired.
If you would like to be considered for employment opportunities with Accenture and have accommodation needs for a disability or religious observance, please call us toll free at 1 (877) 889-9009, send us anemailor speak with your recruiter.
Other Employment Statements
Applicants for employment in the US must have work authorization that does not now or in the future require sponsorship of a visa for employment authorization in the United States.
Candidates who are currently employed by a client of Accenture or an affiliated Accenture business may not be eligible for consideration.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
The Company will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay ofanother employee or applicant. Additionally, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannotdisclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint orcharge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the Company's legal duty to furnishinformation.
Back to top