IAM Security Senior Analyst - Chicago, IL
Career Track: Client Delivery & Operations
Role: Infra Tech Support Engineer
Location: Chicago, IL
Accenture's Services workforce is a dedicated team of people who work on outsourcing engagements. These are long-term partnerships with clients for whom we manage and provide increasingly specialized business operations, such as finance and accounting, IT, applications development and maintenance, help desk services, and HR. We not only maintain key business functions for clients, we constantly seek to improve them to help our clients' move ahead of the competition.
The Services workforce is made up of four groups: Client Operations, Project Based, Delivery Centers and BPO Businesses. Most of our people in Services are based long-term at a client location, an Accenture Delivery Center or, in some cases, an Accenture office.
IAM engineers manage, monitor, and support infrastructure and applications associated to the authentication and authorization technologies used by the Accenture Unit. IAM engineers have an opportunity to participate in the design and implementation of new authentication and authorization technologies. Engineers also provide tier 3 support for the IAM Operations team.
- IAM Level E Engineer is responsible for Privileged Access Management supporting the CyberArk application
- Performs third level support for IAM incidents escalated from IAM Operations or IAM management.
- Understands priority and escalates to senior members of IAM team if resolution not reached in a timely manner.
- Will provide complete history of all troubleshooting efforts in incident ticket and assist with creation of root cause analysis.
- Monitoring and investigating alerts Administration, maintenance and support for IAM infrastructure and applications
- Enhancing existing and implementing new IAM technologies through participation in team projects
- Ensures correct resolutions and involves appropriate teams in resolving problems when needed
- Actively participates in CIO and IO initiatives related to IAM Works with senior members of IAM team in the design and implementation of architecture, Maintains integrity and performance of global Active Directory environment.
- Maintains internal procedural standards relating to IAM architecture
- Creates and maintains procedures and standards associated to IAM technologies
- Enforces policies, procedures, standards, and guidelines
- Completes periodic reports Prepares communications that are comprehensible, accurate and effective.
- Performs periodic operational audits
- Provides after hour and weekend on call support when required
- Works independently and maintains a high degree of professional conduct at all times
- Develops and maintains product knowledge, business and professional skills by participating in on the job and external training courses
+ Basic qualifications
Preferred Skill Requirements:
- Bachelor Degree in related field
- Desire to work in Security Technology Knowledge of PKI Knowledge of security controls and standards
- Decision making
- Good oral and written communication
- Issue identification analysis and solving
- Teamwork and collaboration
- Work planning/estimating
- Relentless proactive planning to eliminate issues and downtime.
- Constant innovation to make Accenture tech better and faster.
- Deep technical knowledge of all Accenture end user technologies.
- Ability to get ahead of the curve and new technologies and learn it before customers start using it.
Applicants for employment in the US must have work authorization that does not now or in the future require sponsorship of a visa for employment authorization in the United States and with Accenture (i.e., H1-B visa, F-1 visa (OPT), TN visa or any other non-immigrant status).
Candidates who are currently employed by a client of Accenture or an affiliated Accenture business may not be eligible for consideration.
Accenture is an EEO and Affirmative Action Employer of Females/Minorities/Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.
Equal Employment Opportunity
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Meet Some of Accenture's Employees
As a change management consultant, Nahomie focuses on helping clients successfully transition as their organizations adopt new systems and new processes.
Back to top