Hybris Billing (Convergent Charging, FI-CA) Specialist
This is an extraordinary opportunity to build a rewarding career – with excellent benefits – at Accenture. Working in highly collaborative teams for world-leading clients, we'll nurture your talent in an inclusive culture that values diversity. While fast-tracking your career, you'll have the flexibility to pursue your specialist passions. So, whatever your work and life goals, we'll help you achieve them. Sooner.
People in the Innovation & Thought Leadership career track drive asset innovation and marketplace reputation within a specific area of expertise. They grow into thought leadership roles, by increasing the depth of their expertise and their reputation as an innovator, and can progress either in role, laterally, or upward.
Working closely with our clients, Consulting professionals design, build and implement strategies that can help enhance business performance. They develop specialized expertise—strategic, industry, functional, technical—in a diverse project environment that offers multiple opportunities for career growth. While the specific type of consulting work they do can vary, it generally aligns to management consulting, systems integration consulting, or technology consulting.
We offer a transparent approach career progression, with a focus on your strengths and continuous coaching from senior colleagues. You will benefit from working alongside Accenture teams that are solving some of the biggest industry challenges with innovative thinking and cutting-edge tools. You will have access to leading-edge technology that will give you the opportunity to deepen your existing skills even as you help create the latest business trends. You will also have opportunities to make a difference to the communities in which we work and live.
We are seeking an accomplished leader and subject matter expert with significant Financial Services and/or Management Consulting experience to support the continued growth of our Finance & Risk, Regulatory & Compliance practice. As a Sr. Principal, the incumbent will be required to support project shaping and business development activities, project deliverables and lead delivery teams within a client environment. Candidates are expected to have had experience working in a delivery or change environment and have an appreciation of the challenges in delivering large scale Regulatory & Compliance-related projects for Financial Services institutions.
As a Sr. Principal in our Finance & Risk—Regulatory & Compliance practice, you will often:
- Architect and deliver consulting solutions and services and provide sales support within a clearly defined area of industry expertise that is supported by the business
- Add credibility to Accenture's reputation during the sales process and deep expertise through delivery phase
- Contribute to and lead asset/offering development and thought leadership activities through points of view, Knowledge Exchange, discussion boards, etc.
- Contribute to the design and execution of the practice's growth plan; support the go-to-market strategy, offering prioritization, design and planning
- Develop trusted relationships with internal and external clients, and have an eye for qualifying potential opportunities and/or negotiating complex deals
- Participate in and bring capability expertise to the client account planning process
- Lead small-to-large client delivery engagement teams to architect, design and deliver consulting services that deliver agreed business outcomes for our clients
- Lead and/or act as a key player in other critical situations within area of expertise, either internally or at client engagement(s)
- Formally act as a mentor or coach to junior people to help grow the next generation of experts
- Lead other practice-building activities (e.g. professional communities; teaching) in area of expertise
- Understand and translate customer needs into implementable business solutions to enable long-term success and business integration
- Drive and understand analysis of the as-is and to-be processes
- Lead the design of new business processes based on customer requirements and conduct user review sessions and run stakeholder agreement meetings
- Build and maintain strong connections with the external professional community in their area of expertise (and may be sought out for their opinions, publishing and speaking at clients or forums in the industry)
- Implement process and change interventions
- Lead implementation of programs/interventions that prepare the organization for implementation of new business processes
- Accountable for program execution or deliverable using planning, communication and training skills
It is our intention for our people to work where they live. However, in the context of our profession and serving our clients there may be times when you will need to travel.
Meet Some of Accenture's Employees
As a change management consultant, Nahomie focuses on helping clients successfully transition as their organizations adopt new systems and new processes.
Back to top