Hybrid Mobile Developer Specialist
This is an extraordinary opportunity to build a rewarding career – with excellent benefits – at Accenture. Working in highly collaborative teams for world-leading clients, we'll nurture your talent in an inclusive culture that values diversity. While fast-tracking your career, you'll have the flexibility to pursue your specialist passions. So, whatever your work and life goals, we'll help you achieve them. Sooner.
Role Summary: Technology master craftsmen using all tools in the arsenal, Solution Planners use their robust delivery skills, deep understanding of the competitive landscape and un-paralled knowledge of Accenture offerings to create win/win solutions for our clients and Accenture. Sales understanding and financial acumen allow them to empower our clients with creative solutions and advocate Accenture offerings within the market and our business. Key Responsibilities: Develop solutions based on client requirements
- Understand and translate buyer requirements into a standard solution offering deal approach, solution plan, proposal and cost estimate leveraging standard process methods, deliverables and the right collection of offerings
- Collaborate with the Service Architects (Product Directors) to plan and architect the overall delivery architecture and capabilities to support the service offerings
- Sponsor/lead initiatives to deploy new architecture and capabilities across the teams required for service offerings
- Interact with the delivery organization/s to ensure effective transition, shape services, collaborate on clear solution assumptions, define appropriate service delivery locations and related cost to deliver
- Ensure that delivery architecture is implemented according to policies/standards and solution is benchmarked externally.
Meet Some of Accenture's Employees
As a change management consultant, Nahomie focuses on helping clients successfully transition as their organizations adopt new systems and new processes.
Back to top