Organization: Corporate Functions/Human Resources
Location: US negotiable
Accenture is a leading global professional services company, providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations. Combining unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries and all business functions - underpinned by the world's largest delivery network - Accenture works at the intersection of business and technology to help clients improve their performance and create sustainable value for their stakeholders. With 505,000 people serving clients in more than 200 cities with operations across 51 countries, Accenture drives innovation to improve the way the world works and lives. Visit us at www.accenture.com .
People in the Corporate Function contribute to the running of Accenture as a high- performance business through specialization within a specific functional area, and grow into internally focused roles by deepening their skills and/or developing new skills within an internal functional area.
Human Resources professionals develop and execute HR strategies, programs and services across one or more parts of the employee lifecycle to attract, develop and retain a highly engaged and differentiated workforce that enables the execution of human capital and business strategies.
The HR V&A Deal Execution Senior Analyst will provide analysis and execution support of HR activities related to Accenture's ventures and acquisitions transactions:
- Operate as a member of the HR V&A team accountable for the success, effectiveness and on-time delivery of functional activities related to assessing target company total rewards, policies and programs
- Analyze alignment to Accenture programs
- Develop solutions for the integration of acquired employees
- Create detailed executive level presentations on HR findings and analysis
- Support the transactional components of the acquired employee transfer into Accenture
Due Diligence Phase: (includes solution development)
Work with HR V&A Deal Execution Lead/team to conduct HR due diligence activities and tasks including:
- Support planning process and development of work plans for individual V&A transactions
- Support HR due diligence work stream approach and processes:
- Customize HR Due Diligence Information Request Lists
- Manage HR data received from the Seller company
- Analyze Seller data, compare to Accenture and create a concise and comprehensive summary of findings
- Complete required HR Due Diligence analyses and deliverables, including total rewards analysis, HR risks and liability assessment, and employee retention plan modeling
- Build relationships to establish credibility with internal and external SMEs and Seller Company representatives
- Provide input to the HR cost estimates for the deal business case
- Assess HR policy compliance and differences between Seller company and Accenture
- Identify HR areas of concern based upon review of the provided Seller data
- Attend key discussions and project-specific conference calls internally and with Seller HR and document with detailed minutes
- Manage HR work plans
- Identify, track and manage HR issues/risks
- Support the development of the preliminary HR solutions for key human resource decisions, including base and variable compensation, benefits, retirement/pension plans, career level and role mapping and incentives (short-term, long-term, commission plans)
Work with HR V&A Deal Execution Lead/team to plan and drive assigned HR integration planning and execution activities and tasks including:
- Plan for the HR process impacts involving (Accenture) non-standard approaches, working directly with the SAP and global HR process owners
- Create and/or drive HR transition calendar
- Support pre-sign and pre-close activities, including creating rosters for SAP data entry
- Support meetings with other HR functional areas
- Define or support custom solutions, as appropriate, and document solutions
- Document ongoing operational HR activities and provide support for transition of HR activities
- Facilitate an effective handover to include close out documentation (Deal summary, Policy Compliance Checklist, SharePoint documentation)
- Up to 1-year related HR / Ventures & Acquisitions experience (or equivalent relevant experience)
- A minimum of 3 years of MS Office experience with emphasis on Excel (large data manipulation, creation of formulas to analyze data, creation of Pivot Tables) and PowerPoint (creation of digital decks and summarization of key HR elements)
- Bachelor's degree, preferably with a focus in Human Resources Management or related discipline or equivalent experience.
- Project/Task management
- Work plan and budget management support
- Issue/Risk Management (identification, working to solve, escalation)
- Effective at multi-tasking/adapting to new and changing situations
- On-boarding experience/exposure (orientation, benefits, payroll, SAP, etc.)
- Basic understanding of HR processes and systems (SAP, Payroll, Recruiting/Staffing)
- Employee Communication message development and presentation creation
- Public speaking
- HR data analysis or due diligence experience
- Understanding of with Accenture HR Policies
- Process Documentation creation
- Data content management (ability to manage large amounts of data, organize, analyze and summarize)
- Financial exposure or background/experience
- Strong oral and written English communications skills
- Demonstrated Analytics/Analytical Skills/Experience
- Critical Thinking Abilities and Problem-Solving Skills
- Effective attention to detail when supporting tasks and workplan.
- Effective Relationship Building Skills
- Basic understanding of Total Rewards (Compensation, Equity, Benefits)
- Demonstrated leadership in professional setting; either military or civilian
- Demonstrated teamwork and collaboration in a professional setting; either military or civilian
What We Believe
We have an unwavering commitment to diversity with the aim that every one of our people has a full sense of belonging within our organization. As a business imperative, every person at Accenture has the responsibility to create and sustain an inclusive environment.
Inclusion and diversity are fundamental to our culture and core values. Our rich diversity makes us more innovative and more creative, which helps us better serve our clients and our communities. Read more here
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Accenture is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We believe that no one should be discriminated against because of their differences, such as age, disability, ethnicity, gender, gender identity and expression, religion or sexual orientation.
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
For details, view a copy of the Accenture Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Policy Statement .
Requesting An Accommodation
Accenture is committed to providing equal employment opportunities for persons with disabilities or religious observances, including reasonable accommodation when needed. If you are hired by Accenture and require accommodation to perform the essential functions of your role, you will be asked to participate in our reasonable accommodation process. Accommodations made to facilitate the recruiting process are not a guarantee of future or continued accommodations once hired.
If you would like to be considered for employment opportunities with Accenture and have accommodation needs for a disability or religious observance, please call us toll free at 1 (877) 889-9009, send us an email or speak with your recruiter.
Other Employment Statements
Applicants for employment in the US must have work authorization that does not now or in the future require sponsorship of a visa for employment authorization in the United States.
Candidates who are currently employed by a client of Accenture or an affiliated Accenture business may not be eligible for consideration.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
The Company will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. Additionally, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the Company's legal duty to furnish information.
FL - St. Petersburg,GA - Atlanta,IL - Chicago,IN - Indianapolis,MA - Boston,NC - Charlotte,NY - New York,PA - Philadelphia,VA - Arlington