H&PS Workday Finance Lead
Ready to innovate at the forefront of Workday?
As a member of one of the world's largest Workday-certified teams, you'll be part of a team of advisory professionals who deliver more than just technology. You'll deliver HR and financial management solutions that help organizations realize the Workday promise of integrated, cloud-based capabilities that put them on the fast track to a better way to work.
Grow your career with leading-edge technologies, continuous learning opportunities and a global community with deep industry expertise that help to solve clients' biggest challenges.
Workday Finance Delivery Lead for Health, Public Service and/or Higher Education (H&PS) will focus on Workday Finance delivery to Health and Public Service clients. This role will lead a team of functional consultants in implementation of a Workday Finance solution, supporting activities in design, configuration, testing and deployment of Workday Financials while accountable for overall solution design and cross-functional touchpoints to Technical, Change Management, Testing, and Project Management Workstreams.
Now is the perfect time for you to join the Accenture Workday team, where you'll:
- Assess, strategize and manage Workday deployments for organizations across the globe. Accenture has worked with more than 600 clients to deliver Workday deployments to unlock the potential of their organizations.
- Design and deliver future-ready Workday solutions to help organizations optimize their HR and Finance functions and enhance their employees' experiences.
- Join more than 1,200 professionals certified in Workday, collaborating to drive enterprise-wide transformational projects on a global scale.
- Expand your Workday skills and advance your career with unparalleled training and professional development opportunities.
A professional at the Manager level within Accenture has the following responsibilities:
- Provide Higher Education and/or Public Sector thought leadership and expertise
- Lead teams of consultants in complex environments, providing guidance and decision-making where required
- Significant client interaction; leading design sessions, campus interactions, cross-team collaboration
- Accountable for overall Workday solution, including functional module implementation, technical touchpoints and change management (communications and training) as needed
- Adapt existing methods, tools and procedures to create solutions to deliver on client needs; drive high-functioning solution design and thought leadership to create value-driven solutions
- Support for functional activities including analyzing business requirements to determine configuration solutions; documentation of requirements, solutions and impacts, alternatives and final decisions
Deliver robust services to help organizations thrive in a digital world, with access to Accenture's unrivaled breadth and depth of capabilities. Be yourself and thrive as you make a difference with the work you do every day, at one of FORTUNE's 100 Best Companies to Work For.
Join our Accenture Workday team. Apply today.
+ Basic qualifications
Basic Qualifications :
- Workday Financials Certification required
- Minimum 3+ years hands experience with Workday FIN and at least 2 full implementations of Workday solutions (preference for public sector and/or education experience)
- Minimum of 3+ years of Workday project activities in complex environments: requirements gathering, system design, process mapping, testing, conversions, deployment, change management, stakeholder management
- Bachelor's Degree or equivalent (minimum 12 years) work experience
Professional Skill Requirements :
- Proficiency in Finance functional areas such as:
- Financial Accounting
- Supplier Accounts
- Customer Accounts
- Banking and Settlement
- Proven success in contributing to a team-oriented environment
- Proven ability to work creatively and analytically in a problem-solving environment
- Desire to work in an information systems environment
- Excellent leadership, communication (written and oral) and interpersonal skills
- Specialized Workday Financials Certifications (FDM, Grants, Spend, etc.)
- Ability and willingness to travel up to 80%
Applicants for employment in the US must have work authorization that does not now or in the future require sponsorship of a visa for employment authorization in the United States and with Accenture.
Candidates who are currently employed by a client of Accenture or an affiliated Accenture business may not be eligible for consideration.
Accenture is a federal contractor and an EEO and Affirmative Action Employer of Females/Minorities/Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.
Equal Employment Opportunity
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women
Back to top