Guidewire Insurance Manager
Join Accenture and help transform leading organizations and communities around the world. The sheer scale of our capabilities and client engagements and the way we collaborate, operate and deliver value provides an unparalleled opportunity to grow and advance. Choose Accenture, and make delivering innovative work part of your extraordinary career.
People in our Client & Market career track drive profitable growth by developing market-relevant insights to increase market share or create new markets. They progress through required promotion into market-facing roles that have a direct impact on sales.
Business and Systems Integration professionals analyze, design and/or develop best practice business changes through technology solutions.
Insurance Processes professionals enable the processes involved in supporting the insurance industry including property and casualty insurers, life insurers, health insurers, and reinsurers. As an Insurance Manager, you will be leading teams to shape and deliver projects aimed to address a client's strategic business challenges in the P&C insurance policy administration space. You will develop strong client relationships, qualify opportunities, and manage programs and their delivery through multidisciplinary teams to achieve key business outcomes. A professional at this position level within Accenture has the following responsibilities: Own part of a project/program by creating a plan and delivering on it with minimal help. Participate in all phases of the SDLC from requirements/scoping through deployment. Build expertise in key technical, functional and professional skills. Participate in/lead project reviews. Identify, assess and solve complex business problems for area of responsibility, where analysis of situations or data requires an in-depth evaluation of variable factors. Closely follow the strategic direction set by senior management when establishing near term goals. Be empowered to make decisions. Decisions have a major day to day impact on area of responsibility. Interact with senior management at a client and/or within Accenture on matters where they may need to gain acceptance on an alternate approach. Manage large - medium sized teams and/or work efforts (if in an individual contributor role) at a client or within Accenture.; Locations: Chicago, Milwaukee, Madison, Cleveland, Columbus, Cincinnati, Minneapolis, New York, New Jersey, Hartford, Boston, Philadelphia, San Franciso - Candidate must be willing to relocate to a hub location
- 5+ years of work experience in P&C with basic knowledge of insurance products and processes
- 5+ years of experience in Software Development Lifecycle
- 4+ years of experience with P&C insurance policy administration Guidewire PolicyCenter
- Bachelor’s Degree (Finance, Economics, Business, or Computer Science/MIS)
Professional Skill Requirements
- P&C insurance policy administration functions and processes/workflows
- P&C insurance policy administration systems
- Working knowledge of P&C insurance policy administration software and systems
- P&C insurance policy administration operating model development
- Professional Skill Requirements
- Exposure to and / or experience in policy administration functions for P&C operations (e.g. rates, rules, forms, process design, product design and core platform processing)
- Full understanding of the policy life-cycle from quote to policy issuance, endorsements, renewals
- Demonstrated experience in one or several of the following: Personal Lines, Small Commercial Lines, Large Specialty, Domestic Companies and/or Multi-national companies.
- Proven ability to build, manage and foster a team-oriented environment
- Proven ability to work creatively and analytically in a problem-solving environment
- Desire to work in an information systems environment
- Excellent communication (written and oral) and interpersonal skills
- Excellent leadership and management skills
Applicants for employment in the US must have work authorization that does not now or in the future require sponsorship of a visa for employment authorization in the United States and with Accenture (i.e., H1-B visa, F-1 visa (OPT), TN visa or any other non-immigrant status).
Candidates who are currently employed by a client of Accenture or an affiliated Accenture business may not be eligible for consideration.
Accenture is an EEO and Affirmative Action Employer of Females/Minorities/Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.
Equal Employment Opportunity
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Meet Some of Accenture's Employees
As a change management consultant, Nahomie focuses on helping clients successfully transition as their organizations adopt new systems and new processes.
Back to top