Go to Market, Analytics Senior Manager - Communications, Media, & Technology Industries
Organization: Accenture Analytics
Travel: 80-100% (Monday-Thursday/Friday)
Level: Senior Manager
The digital revolution is changing everything. It's everywhere - transforming how we work and play. Are you leading the way as a digital disrupter? Accenture Digital is driving these exciting changes and bringing them to life across 40 industries in more than 120 countries. At the forefront of digital you'll create it, own it, and make it a reality for clients looking to better serve their connected customers and operate always-on enterprises. Join us and become an integral part of our experienced digital team with the credibility, expertise, and insight clients depend on.
Accenture Digital is powered by three practices - Mobility, Interactive, and Analytics. As part of our Analytics practice, you'll deliver analytically-informed, issue-based solutions that help clients make faster, smarter decisions. You'll play a critical role in helping them tackle complex business issues.
In the right hands (yours!) and handled strategically, the massive amounts of information our clients collect today can become their most valuable new asset. And the ability to gain actionable insights from that data is critical to produce tangible results. If you are passionate about helping clients make faster, smarter decisions to tackle their most complex business issues, we want to meet you.
Accenture Analytics is actively recruiting a Senior Manager with Analytics experience in the field of Communications/Media & Technology industry. The Senior Manager will be a key member of the growing global Resources Analytics business, playing a critical role in helping to further build Accenture's Analytics practice, with specific focus on the delivery of Communications/Media & Technology services and business development across a range of industries.
This position will be responsible for helping to architect, sell and deliver complex and innovative Communications/Media & Technology engagements. In addition, the position will support the sales analytics offering leads in the development of relevant offering strategies, assets, capabilities and resources.
- Contribute to Offering and Image Development in an effort to help take capabilities to the market, position against client problems, and feed industry issues and business needs into the offering development
- Assume a client-facing role that interprets and translates client requirements into workable solutions that deliver business benefits
- Capture business requirements and help shape the data, technology, process and people capabilities required to sustain analytics offerings
- Identify, develop and enhance opportunities for additional client value creation, sales and client relationships
- Partner with client teams to understand business problems, develop client proposals and technical approach documents
- Help identify, develop and manage relationships with key analytics partners and ensure all engagements identify and deliver maximum value for clients
- Lead large-scale Communications/Media & Technology analytics engagements and interpret analytical insights to clients in a business context that drives value
- Support chief solution, technical and data architects with smooth transition of analytic consulting engagements
+ Basic qualifications
- Minimum 10 years of relevant management consulting analytics experience
- Minimum of 5 years of Communication\Media & Technology industry/analytics practitioner experience
- Minimum of 5 years of interpersonal and presentation skills - ability to convey complex topics / concepts, technology, and business value propositions to senior stakeholders.
- Minimum Bachelor degree (MBA/MS strongly preferred) in a quantitative discipline, (e.g. Economics, Statistics, Operations Research, Computer Science, Engineering, Computational Finance).
a. Engagement Delivery Skills:
- Project Management skills - manages effectively day-to-day operations of multiple or large-scale analytics projects
- Delivery Excellence and Quality Assurance skills - ensures quality of engagement deliverables, meeting / exceeding client expectations, while managing financial targets
- Value Creation skills - manages development of the business case, acting as primary Value Architect for client and Accenture alike
b. Business Development Skills:
- Proposal and value proposition development skills
- Deal and engagement / solution shaping skills
- Pricing, solution pursuit, and win strategy skills
c. Offering Skills:
- Communication\Media & Technology Analytics domain expertise across a series of industries
- Capability in Data Science and Analytics Modeling skills; deep technical skills with ability to work with Analytics tools (e.g. SAS, Rev R, etc.)
- Business Intelligence / Data Visualization skills, knowledge of BI tools, ability to interpret complex data sets and extract insight, excellent numerical aptitude
- Understanding / experience with Data Discovery / "Big Data" technologies, tools and platforms
- Programming skills and knowledge of analytical technology and statistical tools a plus (e.g. SAS, R, Python, SPSS, Alteryx, etc.)
- Experience with / knowledge of Communication\Media & Technology analytics vendor solutions / offerings
- Ability to work around a dynamic business and travel schedule (up to 80% as necessary
Candidates who are currently on assignment as part of the Global Careers program are not eligible for consideration.
Applicants for employment in United States must have work authorization that does not now or in the future require sponsorship of a visa.
Accenture is an EEO and Affirmative Action Employer of Females/Minorities/Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.
Equal Employment Opportunity
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Back to top