Go To Market - Analytics Senior Manager
ANALYTICS INDUSTRY VALUE TEAM SENIOR MANAGER
The digital revolution is changing everything. It's everywhere – transforming how we work and play. Accenture Digital's 36,000 professionals are driving these exciting changes and bringing them to life across 40 industries in more than 120 countries. At the forefront of digital, you'll create it, own it and make it a reality for clients looking to better serve their connected customers and operate always-on enterprises. Join us and become an integral part of our experienced digital team with the credibility, expertise and insight clients depend on.
Accenture Analytics, part of Accenture Digital, helps clients to use analytics and artificial intelligence to drive actionable insights, at scale. We apply sophisticated algorithms, data engineering and visualization to extract business insights and help clients turn those insights into actions that drive tangible outcomes—to improve their performance and disrupt their markets. Accenture Analytics is a leader in Analytics, with deep industry and technical experience. We provide services and solutions that include Analytics Advisory, Data Science, Data Engineering and Analytics-as-a-Service.
ROLE DESCRIPTION: ANALYTICS IVT SENIOR MANAGER
Analytics Industry Value Teams are an integral part of Accenture's Analytics practice, partnering with our largest clients to define and enable insights-led transformation. As a Senior Manager in our practice you will help shape and sell industry specific programs, including definition of the analytics vision & strategies, redefine the operating model & talent strategy, and manage the change journey to deliver sustainable business value. You will act as the architect for our most transformative opportunities, enabling an end-to-end analytics journey by bringing the best of our Accenture Analytics organization. You will also play a key role on the leadership team – building a practice, assets, and thought leadership.
- Support Go To Market activities for the industry value team for Communications, Media, & Technology industries.
- Work with operations and industry value teams (IVT) to schedule and define immersion sessions
- Work with Operating Unit (OU) Analytics leads to define deal shape for core IVT offering
- Work with OU lead to manage pipeline
- Sales Origination & Business Development
- Educate internal Accenture stakeholders about the IVT Team and offerings
- Facilitate the development of "request for proposals" responses and contract development
- Lead the development of businesses cases for further project sales as determined by the practice
- Practice & Offering Management
- Shape IVT assets to accelerate sales and delivery
- Drive the analytics innovation agenda, including publishable thought leadership
- Play an active role building a practice including capability development and recruiting
- Identify and help bring into the practice talented individuals both internally from Accenture as well as externally
- General management consulting skills
- Demonstrated ability to lead complex programs
- Develop deep understanding of IVT offerings
- Commercial deal shaping
- Client Delivery & Relationship Management
- Ability to interact with and influence Manager/ Director/VP
- Ability to interpret the results of analytical insights and translate results to the client in business context to drive value
- Able to explain complex concepts in non-technical language
- Strong story-telling ability
Meet Some of Accenture's Employees
As a change management consultant, Nahomie focuses on helping clients successfully transition as their organizations adopt new systems and new processes.
Back to top