Go To Market - Analytics Senior Manager
ANALYTICS INDUSTRY VALUE TEAM SENIOR MANAGER
The digital revolution is changing everything. It's everywhere - transforming how we work and play. Accenture Digital's 36,000 professionals are driving these exciting changes and bringing them to life across 40 industries in more than 120 countries. At the forefront of digital, you'll create it, own it and make it a reality for clients looking to better serve their connected customers and operate always-on enterprises. Join us and become an integral part of our experienced digital team with the credibility, expertise and insight clients depend on.
Accenture Analytics, part of Accenture Digital, helps clients to use analytics and artificial intelligence to drive actionable insights, at scale. We apply sophisticated algorithms, data engineering and visualization to extract business insights and help clients turn those insights into actions that drive tangible outcomes-to improve their performance and disrupt their markets. Accenture Analytics is a leader in Analytics, with deep industry and technical experience. We provide services and solutions that include Analytics Advisory, Data Science, Data Engineering and Analytics-as-a-Service.
ROLE DESCRIPTION: ANALYTICS IVT SENIOR MANAGER
Analytics Industry Value Teams are an integral part of Accenture's Analytics practice, partnering with our largest clients to define and enable insights-led transformation. As a Senior Manager in our practice you will help shape and sell industry specific programs, including definition of the analytics vision & strategies, redefine the operating model & talent strategy, and manage the change journey to deliver sustainable business value. You will act as the architect for our most transformative opportunities, enabling an end-to-end analytics journey by bringing the best of our Accenture Analytics organization. You will also play a key role on the leadership team - building a practice, assets, and thought leadership.
1. Support Go To Market activities for the industry value team for Communications, Media, & Technology industries.
- Work with operations and industry value teams (IVT) to schedule and define immersion sessions
- Work with Operating Unit (OU) Analytics leads to define deal shape for core IVT offering
- Work with OU lead to manage pipeline
3. Sales Origination & Business Development
- Educate internal Accenture stakeholders about the IVT Team and offerings
- Facilitate the development of "request for proposals" responses and contract development
- Lead the development of businesses cases for further project sales as determined by the practice
4. Practice & Offering Management
- Shape IVT assets to accelerate sales and delivery
- Drive the analytics innovation agenda, including publishable thought leadership
- Play an active role building a practice including capability development and recruiting
- Identify and help bring into the practice talented individuals both internally from Accenture as well as externally
REQUIRED SKILLS :
- Ability to interact with and influence Manager/ Director/VP
- Ability to interpret the results of analytical insights and translate results to the client in business context to drive value
- Able to explain complex concepts in non-technical language
- Strong story-telling ability
+ Basic qualifications
YOUR EXPERIENCE: Basic Qualifications:
- Bachelor's degree
- Minimum of 5-7 years of consulting experience with proven track record of making significant client impact and value creation
- Minimum of 10 years of experience in designing and utilizing analytic solutions in enterprise-wide organizations with a specialty in marketing, sales, and service domains
- Superior understanding of how to manage client relationship, deliver analytics value, and influence senior clients to define and expand data-driven strategies into new applications and markets
- Masters level degree in a quantitative field such as statistics, econometrics in Economics, Mathematics, Statistics, Marketing, or Operations Analysis, PhD is a plus
- Minimum of 5 years of program mgmt. and business transformation
- Meet travel requirements, up to 50%
SET YOURSELF APART: Preferred Skills:
- Exceptional presentation skills - ability to convey technology and business value propositions
- Strong Data Management Technology background
- Value based constructs
- 5 years of experience interacting with clients of all levels to review expected outputs, applicability to business challenges, and model measurement
- Well connected with cutting-edge analytics techniques and be confident about how to apply them to generate insights and recommendations
- 3 years of experience guiding the data formulation process and exploratory data analysis
- 5 years of experience guiding and managing a team of practitioners to execute analytics solutions, both onshore and offshore
- Proven ability to manage multiple simultaneous work streams and shift / adjust resources to achieve optimal results
- Evidence of thought leadership in defining innovative analytics within multiple complex applications spanning marketing, risk, and cost reduction
- Excellent communication skills to drive thought-provoking dialogs with senior clients
Professional Skill Requirements
- Proven ability to build, manage and foster a team-oriented environment
- Proven ability to work creatively and analytically in a problem-solving environment
- Desire to work in an information systems environment
- Excellent communication (written and oral) and interpersonal skills
- Excellent leadership and management skills
OUR COMMITMENT TO YOU
- Your entrepreneurial spirit and vision will be rewarded, and your success will fuel opportunities for career advancement.
- You will make a difference for some pretty impressive clients. Accenture serves 94 of the Fortune Global 100 and more than 80 percent of the Fortune Global 500.
- You will be an integral part of a market-leading analytics organization, including the largest and most diversified group of digital, technology, business process and outsourcing professionals in the world. You can leverage our global team to support analytics innovation workshops, rapid capability development, enablement and managed services.
- You will have access to Accenture's deep industry and functional expertise. We operate across more than 40 industries and have hundreds of offerings addressing key business and technology issues. Through our global network, we bring unparalleled experience and comprehensive capabilities across industries and business functions, and extensive research on the world's most successful companies. You will also be able to tap into the continuous innovation of our Accenture Technology Labs and Innovation Centers, as well as top universities such as MIT through our academic alliance program.
- You will have access to distinctive analytics assets that we use to accelerate delivering value to our clients including more than 550 analytics assets underpinned by a strong information management and BI technology foundation. Accenture has earned more than 475 patents and patents pending globally for software assets, data- and analytic-related methodologies and content.
- As the world's largest independent technology services provider, we are agnostic about technology but have very clear viewpoints about what is most appropriate for a client's particular challenge. You will have access to our alliances with market-leading technology providers and collaborative relationships with emerging players in the analytics and big data space-the widest ecosystem in the industry. These alliances bring together Accenture's extensive analytics capabilities and alliance providers' technology, experience and innovation to power analytics-based solutions.
- You will have access to the best talent. Accenture has a team of more than 36,000 digital professionals including technical architects, big data engineers, data scientists and business analysts, as well as user digital strategists and experience designers.
- Along with a competitive salary, Accenture offers a comprehensive package that includes generous paid time off, 401K match and an employee healthcare plan. Learn more about our extensive rewards and benefits here: Benefits .
CALL TO ACTION
Now is the time to become a digital disrupter. The opportunity is here-what's stopping you from pursuing it?
Applicants for employment in the US must have work authorization that does not now or in the future require sponsorship of a visa for employment authorization in the United States and with Accenture (i.e., H1-B visa, F-1 visa (OPT), TN visa or any other non-immigrant status).
Candidates who are currently employed by a client of Accenture or an affiliated Accenture business may not be eligible for consideration.
Accenture is an EEO and Affirmative Action Employer of Females/Minorities/Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.
Equal Employment Opportunity
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Meet Some of Accenture's Employees
As a change management consultant, Nahomie focuses on helping clients successfully transition as their organizations adopt new systems and new processes.
Back to top