Accenture provides strategy, consulting, digital, technology, and operations services to more than 75% of the Fortune Global 500 companies. Our broad range of capabilities, client reach, and global scale provide an unparalleled opportunity to grow and advance.
Accenture Open Innovation serves as a vital bridge between our clients and the startup ecosystem. A part of Accenture Technology Innovation, Accenture uses an Open Innovation (OI) and Strategic Minority Investment (SMI) approach to partner with and invest in the next wave of disruptive startups that address the most pressing challenges and opportunities faced by our clients today. Our multi-dimensional methodology includes industry, technology, and geographic teams that ensure the ability to continuously harvest new ideas and capabilities.
Simply put, Accenture Open Innovation 's mission is to drive organic growth for priority startup partners.
"Spotlight" is a global program that invests into emerging startups like a venture capital arm.
"Spotlight" G2M will be a new established unit helping the sales teams for our new invested startup partners to leverage the startups ' services and solutions to our Accenture clients.
What will you do?
Joining our team means you will be a hands-on, and passionate technology leader. You will work on solving some of the most challenging problems in enterprise technology. This includes transforming and disrupting established industries with innovative solutions from the startup ecosystem.
- Rollout of new "Spotlights", helping PDD (each partner development director (PDD) helps a new startup partner to leverage its services to Accenture clients) to lift Spotlight off the ground" by infusing and replicating key learnings
- Support PDD in operational set-up (templates and process guidelines, guidance /battle deck, how to set up reporting/ manage sales funnel/ where and how to store central data)
- Supporting PDD in strategy and use case "designing & charting", preparing key internal marketing messaging and guideline for education sessions
- Talk to partners, related services and capability leads to align G2M
Here's what you need:
- 5+ years working experience in go-to market open innovation and venture and/ or senior work experience in startup or startup ecosystem or VC
- Project and program organization, management, and get-things-done skills
- Experience in open innovation & venture processes
- Experience in working with startup founder and senior leadership
- Exceptional coordination, communication and interpersonal skills
- Innovative and entrepreneurial mindset
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent (minimum 12 years) work experience. (If Associate's Degree, must have minimum 6 years work experience)
- Passionate about new emerging tech and ability to create "awareness" and "attractiveness" for new startups in our global organization
- Understanding of startups with differing business models in a high-pressure environment
- Evidenced ability to understand startup business models
- Willingness to work into new topics every day and constantly seeking for new insights & knowledge
- Willingness to work globally in a dynamic and initially virtual environment
- Highly motivated and proactive, strong initiative, resourceful, action-oriented, strong sense of accountability
What We Believe
We have an unwavering commitment to diversity with the aim that every one of our people has a full sense of belonging within our organization. As a business imperative, every person at Accenture has the responsibility to create and sustain an inclusive environment.
Inclusion and diversity are fundamental to our culture and core values. Our rich diversity makes us more innovative and more creative, which helps us better serve our clients and our communities. Read more here
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Accenture is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We believe that no one should be discriminated against because of their differences, such as age, disability, ethnicity, gender, gender identity and expression, religion or sexual orientation.
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
For details, view a copy of the Accenture Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Policy Statement .
Requesting An Accommodation
Accenture is committed to providing equal employment opportunities for persons with disabilities or religious observances, including reasonable accommodation when needed. If you are hired by Accenture and require accommodation to perform the essential functions of your role, you will be asked to participate in our reasonable accommodation process. Accommodations made to facilitate the recruiting process are not a guarantee of future or continued accommodations once hired.
If you would like to be considered for employment opportunities with Accenture and have accommodation needs for a disability or religious observance, please call us toll free at 1 (877) 889-9009, send us an email or speak with your recruiter.
Other Employment Statements
Applicants for employment in the US must have work authorization that does not now or in the future require sponsorship of a visa for employment authorization in the United States.
Candidates who are currently employed by a client of Accenture or an affiliated Accenture business may not be eligible for consideration.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
The Company will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. Additionally, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the Company's legal duty to furnish information.
CA - San Francisco,GA - Atlanta,IL - Chicago,NY - New York