Global Leadership Council Executive Assistant - New York City
People in the Corporate Function career track contribute to the running of Accenture as a high- performance business through specialization within a specific functional area, and grow into internally focused roles by deepening their skills and/or developing new skills within an internal functional area.
Workplace Management and Solutions professionals provide space and service support solutions for all Accenture people and businesses globally, running Accenture's workplace as a robust business function leveraging Accenture's business and technology strategies.
- Manage complex calendars of Executives (including extensive rescheduling) via Outlook.
- Arrange and coordinate meetings/conferences. Handle routine and non-routine logistics (e.g. contact meeting participants and coordinate responses, compose meeting materials and follow-up correspondence with input and review by Executive).
- Follow-up on action items and provide status report to Executives/meeting attendees. Identify potential speakers and provide local, on-site support as appropriate.
- Coordinate complex travel arrangements, typically involving multiple changes and destinations based on understanding of Executive's availability and obligations. Support with travel documentation and procedures (itineraries, visa/passport procedures).
- Prepare a range of non-routine correspondence according to company guidelines for signature by executive, (i.e. brand compliance, proof reading materials for consistency, grammar, and spelling).
- Coordinate work with third-party suppliers – both internal and external – to address support needs and issues on behalf of the Executive.
- Arrange conference calls, video conferences or data conferences occasionally involving a global audience.
- Assist with miscellaneous complex administrative tasks (i.e. locate and complete standard Accenture forms, provide invoicing and accounts reconciliation support, maintain voicemail/email distribution lists, may manage time and expense reports)
- Keep current and be knowledgeable with Accenture's tools and technology.
- Develop positive relationships with Executives' clients and their Executive Support Associates.
- Maintain contact and email distribution lists.
- Distribute office wide communications (monthly e-postcard, etc).
- Update internal Accenture media with office events and information (The Circle, Stream, etc).
- Intermediate to advanced skills with MS Office, SharePoint, OneNote and OneDrive are strongly preferred.
This position must be located in New York City.
Meet Some of Accenture's Employees
As a change management consultant, Nahomie focuses on helping clients successfully transition as their organizations adopt new systems and new processes.
Back to top