Global Digital Asset Management Librarian, Marketing and Communications
Organization: Corporate Function/Marketing + Communications
Location: Chicago, NYC, San Francisco, Philadelphia, Boston, DC, Atlanta, Seattle, Dallas, Houston, Minneapolis, Milwaukee
Accenture is a leading global professional services company, providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations. Combining unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries and all business functions - underpinned by the world's largest delivery network - Accenture works at the intersection of business and technology to help clients improve their performance and create sustainable value for their stakeholders. With 505,000 people serving clients in more than 200 cities with operations across 51 countries, Accenture drives innovation to improve the way the world works and lives. Visit us at www.accenture.com
Corporate Functions - Marketing + Communications
As part of this team, you'll play a key role in helping Accenture execute its strategy. You'll work with a diverse team of innovative marketing experts who focus on the following areas: global brand management and advertising; global events and sponsorships; internal communications; marketing research; media and industry analyst relations; corporate and financial communications; internet marketing; recruitment marketing; client-centric marketing; and industry, service line and geographic marketing campaigns.
This critical role will lead the strategic direction to maintain the highest quality of Accenture's Marketing & Communications' (M+C) new Digital Asset Management (DAM) solution. If you enjoy working with a diverse and talented group of people in a fast-paced environment, and you're passionate about optimizing efficiency via technical capabilities, operations, and processes, then we want to meet you!
In this role, you will lead others in driving metadata and taxonomy governance by defining best practices, processes and standards. You will drive operational efficiencies and ensure content availability and asset management services are delivered consistently, and you will partner regularly with the M+C DAM Product Owner and Delivery Team to ensure functionality is enhanced to meet these needs.
In coordination, you will be supporting other asset distribution channels aimed at aggregating and ensuring assets are accessible. As a result, your curiosity and technical acumen will serve you well to define needs and recommend existing or new capabilities to meet these needs. Your effective communication and storytelling skills will enable you to translate business needs to the technical teams, and articulate the benefits and functionality in plain English back to our M+C users, sponsors and leadership to drive buy-in.
Key Activities and Responsibilities:
- Partner with the DAM Product Owner to ensure new requirements are accurately defined, tracked, and executed accurately to meet the needs of M+C
- Collaborate with M+C stakeholders to identify content availability and facilitate discussions to drive the re-use of content globally
- Review asset performance data to optimize creative content and build best practices, knowledge and insights that align to M+C brand standards to support internal and external creative agency partners
- Establish and maintain DAM taxonomy, process and governance-related documents, including business requirements, guidelines, manuals, etc.
- Oversee user adherence to the established tagging, taxonomy, folder structure, processes, and governance for the DAM globally across all of M+C
- Oversee global content audits to discover and classify content appropriately, policing of expiring assets for completion and ensure assets are archived as indicated by content owners
- Advise on areas of risk, raise issues early and provide work-in-progress status
- Articulate the value of asset distribution channels to leadership, sponsors and users of the systems
- Define new asset distribution channel business requirements for capability determination
- Work with change management team for communications, training, and ongoing optimization releases related to DAM taxonomy and new solutions
- Define KPIs and track performance to drive leadership buy-in and a business case for continued investment
- Keep a pulse on current and evolving technologies to shape recommendations for asset distribution channel capabilities
- Experience working in a fast-paced environment while consistently meeting deadlines and motivating others to do the same
- Critical thinking and the ability to bring order to unstructured problems
- Strong understanding of the creative production process and marketing and communications roles
- Ability to collaborate with multiple business units to understand asset needs across services, industries, markets, sales marketing and creative teams and build relationships
- People developer with experience leading and directing the work of others to drive growth opportunities
- Familiarity with DAM / Marketing Technology stack
- Knowledge of relevant content metadata and file formats
- Strong storyteller and ability to communicate in a succinct and concise manner
You will have the opportunity to make an impact on the lives of our M+C organization each and every day by designing assets distribution channel best practices and delivering real benefits allowing our people to be more efficient and effective! You will have direct exposure to leadership and work with diverse teams who manage the systems and processes that enable Accenture to run each day. In addition, you will be a part of a credential making team - where the outcome of the project can be shared with clients on how Accenture has transformed its' asset management process to improve the employee and target experience every day.
Read more of the job description
YOUR EXPERIENCE: Basic Qualifications
- 4-year degree in information, library studies, or other technical field
- Minimum 5 years of experience in library science, managing archives/information, cataloging, asset/content management, or meta-data management
- Minimum 5 years people management experience
- Success with Digital Asset Management taxonomy and metadata development
- Experience researching and evaluating tools, and drafting technical requirements
- Experience with Adobe Experience Manager preferred
- Experience developing creative concepts, campaigns, or digital experiences preferred
- Demonstrated leadership in professional setting; either military or civilian
- Demonstrated teamwork and collaboration in a professional setting; either military or civilian
What We Believe
We have an unwavering commitment to diversity with the aim that every one of our people has a full sense of belonging within our organization. As a business imperative, every person at Accenture has the responsibility to create and sustain an inclusive environment.
Inclusion and diversity are fundamental to our culture and core values. Our rich diversity makes us more innovative and more creative, which helps us better serve our clients and our communities. Read more here
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Accenture is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We believe that no one should be discriminated against because of their differences, such as age, disability, ethnicity, gender, gender identity and expression, religion or sexual orientation.
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
For details, view a copy of the Accenture Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Policy Statement .
Requesting An Accommodation
Accenture is committed to providing equal employment opportunities for persons with disabilities or religious observances, including reasonable accommodation when needed. If you are hired by Accenture and require accommodation to perform the essential functions of your role, you will be asked to participate in our reasonable accommodation process. Accommodations made to facilitate the recruiting process are not a guarantee of future or continued accommodations once hired.
If you would like to be considered for employment opportunities with Accenture and have accommodation needs for a disability or religious observance, please call us toll free at 1 (877) 889-9009, send us an email or speak with your recruiter.
Other Employment Statements
Applicants for employment in the US must have work authorization that does not now or in the future require sponsorship of a visa for employment authorization in the United States.
Candidates who are currently employed by a client of Accenture or an affiliated Accenture business may not be eligible for consideration.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
The Company will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. Additionally, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the Company's legal duty to furnish information.
CA - San Francisco,GA - Atlanta,IL - Chicago,MA - Boston,MN - Minneapolis,NY - New York,PA - Philadelphia,TX - Houston,TX - Irving,VA - Arlington,WA - Seattle,WI - Milwaukee