Geographic Forecast Specialist
Organization: Corporate Functions/Finance
Location: Chicago, IL
People in the Corporate Function career track contribute to the running of Accenture as a high- performance business through specialization within a specific functional area, and grow into internally focused roles by deepening their skills and/or developing new skills within an internal functional area.
Finance professionals prepare and interpret financial plans and reports, ensuring accuracy and compliance with applicable financial rules and regulations, including internal financial controls, to mitigate risk for the company. May also shape and execute client deals to maximize the use of Accenture's capital and resources, manage cash and/or liaise with the investor community.
Creates accurate forecast of US GAAP Revenues and Expenses. Calculates quarterly Overhead Rate for intercompany billing. Assists with Country by Country reporting process requirement for all 600 Accenture entities. Provides audit support under the new Audit as a Service process resulting from significant increase in audit activity. Assists with ad hoc data requests.
- Works on the creation of accurate forecasts of US GAAP Revenues and Expenses ETR process.
- Supervise and review the Analyst preparation of a comprehensive legal entity Income before Forecast including:
- Operating Expenses
- Intercompany revenues & expenses
- Interest and other
- Review forecast models to ensure accuracy and adjustment to corporate targets
- Analyze variance and trend analysis to explain changes in forecast between cycles and fiscal years
- Collaborate with other Finance teams to validate reasonableness and explain variances
- Computes quarterly Legal Entity Overhead Rate
- Work on the quarterly calculation of Accenture legal entity overhead rates process based on US GAAP
- Perform variance analysis to prior quarters
- Identify adjustment areas and communicate with other Finance teams to resolve issues
- Identify and propose process enhancements
- Provide support with Country by Country Reporting (CbCR)
- Assist country controllers with questions during data collection periods
- Test and validate new website upgrades
- Maintain data integrity of website
- Deliver training's throughout year to all website end users
- Provide support for new Audit support as a service
- Compile engagement, cross-border, contract, and legal entity US GAAP P&L information required for government audit, local country tax compliance, and other special requests
- Supervise analysts
- Reports to: Geographic Forecast Manager
- Supervises: Geographic Forecast Analysts
- External Relationships: n/a
Meet Some of Accenture's Employees
As a change management consultant, Nahomie focuses on helping clients successfully transition as their organizations adopt new systems and new processes.
Back to top