A leading partner to the world's major cloud providers, including AWS, Azure, and Google. The formation of Accenture Cloud First, with a $3 billion investment over three years, demonstrates our commitment to deliver greater value to ourclients when they need it most and offers huge growth opportunities for you!
Our Cloud First group of more than 70,000 cloud professionals delivers a full stack of integrated cloud capabilities across data, edge, integrated infrastructure and applications, deep ecosystemskills, culture of change along with a deep industry expertise to shape, move, build and operate our clients' businesses in the cloud. To accelerateour customers transformation leveraging cloud, we combine world-class learning and talentdevelopment expertise; deep experience in cloud change management; and cloud-ready operating models with a commitment to responsible business by design - with security, data privacy, responsible use of artificial intelligence,sustainability and ethics and compliance built into the fundamental changes Accenture helps companies achieve.
We are excited about the opportunities in the Cloud - and hope you are too! Learn more about
Why Accenture's Google Cloud Business Group was named the 2019 Apigee Global SI Partner of the Year
The Google Cloud Platform (GCP) Apigee API Developer role is responsible for the implementation of cloud native APIs built on GCP Apigee EDGE API management platform. You will work with customers, cloud partners, and other internal groups to evaluate supporting new technologies, industry specific use cases and architectures based on client needs. Using Google Cloud Platform's Apigee EDGE platform, you will implement state-of-the-art, scalable, high performance solutions that meet the need of today's corporate and emerging digital applications.
- Responsible for the development of cloud native APIs including design, build, and test on Google Cloud Platform's (GCP) Apigee EDGE API management platform.
- Create value to Accenture's clients through innovative problem solving and utilizing current digital transformation trends.
- Collaborate with applications owners/developers, stakeholders, and strategic partners during the process of building API solutions.
- Take ownership of problem resolution or ensure a clear hand-off to the right owner
- Troubleshoot and resolve problems with pre-prod and production services.
- Present status reports to clients and key internal stakeholders.
- Contribute to and/or lead teams and processes to achieve strategic goals.
For now, all Accenture business travel, international and domestic, is currently restricted to client-essential sales/delivery activity only.
Please note: The safety and well-being of our people continues to be the top priority, and our decisions around travel are informed by government COVID-19 response directives, recommendations from leading health authorities and guidance from a number of infectious disease experts.
Read more of the job description
Who Do We Need:
- Minimum of 3 years of application design and development experience in a cloud environment, including 2+ years of coding REST services and API such as: Java, JSON, Python.
- Minimum 1 year of Google Cloud Platform's Apigee EDGE platform and API development experience through the entire Software Development Lifecycle Process.
- Minimum 1 year of user interface and web services development.
- Implementation and delivery experience for at least 1 Google Cloud Platform Apigee EDGE client solution.
- Apigee Certified (Certification needs to be active prior to joining Accenture)
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent (minimum 12 years) work experience. (If Associate Degree, must have minimum 6 years work experience).
You will always be learning in this role through:
- On the job learning: opportunity to be immersed in the design and implementation of human-centric solutions to help solve client's largest and most complex challenges, powered by the latest Google technologies and industry's best practices such event-driven architectures and domain driven design. Collaborate on internal assets and contribute to open source community projects.
- Being part of Accenture Google Business Group's close-knit, vibrant community; client teams pushing the boundaries of new business capabilities and emerging Google technologies sharing their experiences and lessons learned with each other. Opportunity to learn and work with Accenture's certified Google Fellows and certified Google Cloud practitioners.
As required by theColorado Equal Pay Transparency Act, Accenture provides a reasonable range of minimum compensation for roles that may be hired in Colorado. Actual compensation is influenced by a wide array of factors including but not limited to skill set, level of experience, and specific office location. For the state of Colorado only , the range of starting pay for this role is $72,400 - $134,999 and information on benefits offered is here.
What We Believe
We have an unwavering commitment to diversity with the aim that every one of our people has a full sense of belonging within our organization. As a business imperative, every person at Accenture has the responsibility to create and sustain an inclusive environment.
Inclusion and diversity are fundamental to our culture and core values. Our rich diversity makes us more innovative and more creative, which helps us better serve our clients and our communities. Read more here
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Accenture is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We believe that no one should be discriminated against because of their differences, such as age, disability, ethnicity, gender, gender identity and expression, religion or sexual orientation.
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
For details, view a copy of the Accenture Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Policy Statement .
Requesting An Accommodation
Accenture is committed to providing equal employment opportunities for persons with disabilities or religious observances, including reasonable accommodation when needed. If you are hired by Accenture and require accommodation to perform the essential functions of your role, you will be asked to participate in our reasonable accommodation process. Accommodations made to facilitate the recruiting process are not a guarantee of future or continued accommodations once hired.
If you would like to be considered for employment opportunities with Accenture and have accommodation needs for a disability or religious observance, please call us toll free at 1 (877) 889-9009, send us an email or speak with your recruiter.
Other Employment Statements
Applicants for employment in the US must have work authorization that does not now or in the future require sponsorship of a visa for employment authorization in the United States.
Candidates who are currently employed by a client of Accenture or an affiliated Accenture business may not be eligible for consideration.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
The Company will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. Additionally, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the Company's legal duty to furnish information.
AZ - Phoenix,CA - Los Angeles,CA - Sacramento,CA - San Diego,CA - San Francisco,CA - San Jose,CA - Walnut Creek,CT - Hartford,FL - Miami,FL - St. Petersburg,GA - Atlanta,IL - Chicago,IN - Indianapolis,KS - Overland Park,MA - Boston,MI - Detroit,MN - Minneapolis,MO - St. Louis,NC - Charlotte,NC - Raleigh,NJ - Florham Park,NY - New York,OH - Cincinnati,OH - Cleveland,OH - Columbus,PA - Philadelphia,PA - Pittsburgh,TX - Austin,TX - Houston,TX - Irving,VA - Arlington,VA - Herndon,WA - Seattle,WI - Milwaukee