Functional Consultant Lead - SAP Ariba
Location: Remote, Preferably Eastern US
Accenture is a global professional services company with leading capabilities in digital, cloud and security. Combining unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries, we offer Strategy and Consulting, Interactive, Technology and Operations services-all powered by the world's largest network of Advanced Technology and Intelligent Operations centers. Our 537,000 people deliver on the promise of technology and human ingenuity every day, serving clients in more than 120 countries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities. Visit us at www.accenture.com .
In today's business environment, growth isn't just about building value-it's fundamental to long-term business survival. So how do organizations sustain themselves? The key is a new operating model-one that's anchored around the customer and propelled by intelligence to deliver exceptional experiences across the enterprise at speed and at scale. You will deliver breakthrough business outcomes for clients-by harnessing talent, data and intelligence to revolutionize their operating models.
Operations is one of four services that make up one Accenture -the others are Strategy and Consulting, Interactive and Technology.
The Functional Consultant Lead - SAP Ariba will work independently, as a part of technology mobilization team, in addition to supporting the Lead Architect with the overall solution, defining and validating requirements, completing impact assessments and functional designs, and supporting various testing phases. Functional Consultant Lead will be in close contact relationship with Architect Lead, Client Process Owner s and Technical teams, Accenture Operations Service Delivery Team, to provide advice on application configuration supporting relevant process requirements. In addition, all team members will be responsible for coaching training other team members to develop stronger functional and technical skills for applications which they are aligned to support.
- Understand specific business needs of the business customer
- Act as the application functional expert by providing expertise in the business process supported by the application(s)
- Work collaboratively with the customer to develop Business Requirements
- Provide detailed definition on how the applications will support business requirements
- Conduct impact analyses of business requirements on the system
- Analyze, determine, and document system requirements
- Ensure the software supports business requirements
- Promote customer satisfaction and build strong customer relationships
- Coordinate the design and development of work estimates
- Organize and prepare work effectively to facilitate proactive resolution of problems, rather than reactive
- Work with team members to enhance their business and functional knowledge
- Communicate accurate status of project deliverables, risk and issues
- Demonstrate and promote client service attitude within and across teams
- Manage expectations of team's internal and external customers
- Support in workshop material creation and review following Accenture and/or team's standards
- Support design deliverables creation and reviews following Accenture and/or team's standards
- Support test planning and participate within test execution and reviews as required
- Support creation and review production technical cutover deliverables as required
- Minimum of 2 years' implementation experience with Procurement or Supply Chain
- Minimum of 2 years' experience with business and functional requirements analysis
- Minimum of 2 complete implementation cycles of Ariba, Coupa, or another leading Source to Pay platform
- Bachelor's degree
- Strong problem solving, analysis, and design skills
- Ability to communicate effectively with business and technical resources across all levels of a client's organization
- Ability to work with large geographically distributed teams with diverse competencies, skills, and abilities
- Ability to work under pressure
- Ariba or Coupa Certification
- Operational work experience within Sourcing, Procurement, or Supply Chain team
- Experience implementing systems using any of the Agile methodologies
- Familiarity with the business process outsourcing model
- Experience with solution cost models and the sales process
What We Believe
We have an unwavering commitment to diversity with the aim that every one of our people has a full sense of belonging within our organization. As a business imperative, every person at Accenture has the responsibility to create and sustain an inclusive environment.
Inclusion and diversity are fundamental to our culture and core values. Our rich diversity makes us more innovative and more creative, which helps us better serve our clients and our communities. Read more here
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Accenture is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We believe that no one should be discriminated against because of their differences, such as age, disability, ethnicity, gender, gender identity and expression, religion or sexual orientation.
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
For details, view a copy of the Accenture Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Policy Statement .
Requesting An Accommodation
Accenture is committed to providing equal employment opportunities for persons with disabilities or religious observances, including reasonable accommodation when needed. If you are hired by Accenture and require accommodation to perform the essential functions of your role, you will be asked to participate in our reasonable accommodation process. Accommodations made to facilitate the recruiting process are not a guarantee of future or continued accommodations once hired.
If you would like to be considered for employment opportunities with Accenture and have accommodation needs for a disability or religious observance, please call us toll free at 1 (877) 889-9009, send us an email or speak with your recruiter.
Other Employment Statements
Applicants for employment in the US must have work authorization that does not now or in the future require sponsorship of a visa for employment authorization in the United States.
Candidates who are currently employed by a client of Accenture or an affiliated Accenture business may not be eligible for consideration.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
The Company will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. Additionally, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the Company's legal duty to furnish information.
GA - Atlanta,NC - Charlotte,NC - Raleigh,TN - Louisville,TN - Nashville,TX - Austin,TX - Irving,TX - San Antonio