Full Stack Engineer - NYC
Join Accenture and help transform leading organizations and communities around the world. The sheer scale of our capabilities and client engagements and the way we collaborate, operate and deliver value provides an unparalleled opportunity to grow and advance. Choose Accenture, and make delivering innovative work part of your extraordinary career.
Liquid Studios will be located in various cities where Accenture has a high concentration of clients who need software developers they can work with face-to-face, using Agile methods of delivery. This studio is based in New York City.
Liquid Studio residents and client guests collaborate on development of "new IT" solutions using liquid software development techniques, beginning with rapid prototyping and construction of business applications, and applying the latest in design thinking and Agile approaches to interactively assemble adaptive applications from modular, proven components.
Liquid Studios will also be able to take advantage of global centers of innovation to attract talent and creative energy from the ecosystem, creating an osmotic effect for experimentation using new tools and approaches and fostering an environment where new styles of working are combined with real-world challenges of building applications for the digital era.
Liquid Studio teams will also be able to tap into the power of Accenture's broader ecosystem partnerships, Global Delivery Network and Accenture Digital capabilities. We have more than a decade of experience in Agile and DevOps along with Accenture tools and assets that can be leveraged to enable continuous liquid delivery.
Are you willing to come and shape the future of technology? At Liquid Studios we are part of Accenture Innovation Architecture working on helping companies understand how to apply emerging technologies to their business.
You will be working on rapid prototyping deliveries (engagements usually less than 12 weeks) from the heart of Manhattan. Projects come in different flavors, and you will deliver in an Agile fashion using the latest frameworks, Cloud Infrastructure, DevOps, and Serverless.
Your day to days tasks will include participating in the daily scrums, sprint planning and retrospectives, code user stories for both front-end and back-end, unit test your code and commit it into the repository.
You will also be responsible of coaching and mentoring more junior members of the team.
- Minimum of 2 years of experience with front-end frameworks (ex. ReactJS, ReactNative preferable)
- Minimum of 2 years of experience with back-end frameworks: NodeJS (ex. Express, Hapi) or Java based microservices (ex. Spring Boot)
- Minimum of 2 years of experience Unit Testing with frameworks such as: Jest, Jasmine, Karma, jUnit, etc.
- Minimum of 1 year of experience using Agile methodologies.
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent (minimum 12 years) work experience. (If Associate's Degree, must have minimum 6 years work experience)
- Architecture experience as well as design patterns knowledge. Experience with Modern architectures (SPAs, serverless, microservices)
- Experience with at least one another programming language would be a plus; this includes but not limited to Go, Scala, Clojure, Elixir, Ruby, Python, Rust, and Java.
- Experience working on innovative projects that might include areas like DLT/Blockchain, AI, IoT, VR
- Native mobile development experience
- Passion for technology
- Strong critical thinking, analytical and problem-solving skills
- Knowledge of current technology trends, especially in areas like Cloud, IoT, Blockchain, AI
- Being an avid learner (most of the work we do is not taught in any school)
- Demonstrated ability to be a team player
- Initiative-taking is required. You will likely be given an objective, with some constraints, and enough detail to get started. After that, we will expect you to solve problems without hand holding.
It is currently our objective to assign our people to work near where they live. However, given the nature of our business and our need to serve clients, our employees must be able to travel when needed.
All of our consulting professionals receive comprehensive training covering business acumen, technical and professional skills development. You'll also have opportunities to hone your functional skills and expertise in an area of specialization. We offer a variety of formal and informal training programs at every level to help you acquire and build specialized skills faster. Learning takes place both on the job and through formal training conducted online, in the classroom, or in collaboration with teammates. The sheer variety of work we do, and the experience it offers, provide an unbeatable platform from which to build a career.
Applicants for employment in the US must have work authorization that does not now or in the future require sponsorship of a visa for employment authorization in the United States and with Accenture (i.e., H1-B visa, F-1 visa (OPT), TN visa or any other non-immigrant status).
Candidates who are currently employed by a client of Accenture or an affiliated Accenture business may not be eligible for consideration.
Accenture is a Federal Contractor and an EEO and Affirmative Action Employer of Females/Minorities/Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.
Equal Employment Opportunity
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Meet Some of Accenture's Employees
Nahomie L.Consulting Manager
As a change management consultant, Nahomie focuses on helping clients successfully transition as their organizations adopt new systems and new processes.
Back to top