ABOUT THE ROLE
Do you want to shape the future? At Liquid Studios , we help our clients t ak e bold steps to produce new business value with technology . Our studio is a cloud-native, full-stack group that helps our clients experiment with emerging technologies through rapid prototyping. We regularly develop solutions using computer vision, NLP, machine learning, extended reality, and other emerging technologies.
We are looking for aFront-EndSoftware Engineerto work with emerging technologies and continue to grow your skillset with the desire to become a fullstack developer .You will work with clients on the most exciting and state-of-the-art projects within Accenture. We invest in all our studio members by offering an intensive learning plan focused on full-stack application development, cloud architecture and certification, and a specialty of your choice (AI, DevOps, Security, etc ).
Our team work s on short projects ( 8- 12 weeks) in Chicago's West Loop at our state-of-the-art Innovation Hub and from home in our hybrid work-from-home approach .
WHAT YOU'LL DO
- As a Front-end Developer you will be responsible of writing the code for expressive and innovative UI/UX of innovative applications in areas like AI , AR, VR or IoT.
- Develop code to run on the backend in the cloud , as well as responsive web frontend and mobile devices
- Design, build, learn, and iterate using agile mythologies (Scrum/Kanban)
- Create proof of concepts and products that amaze your clients
- Participate in the daily scrums, sprint planning and retrospectives, design and code the front-end component of the user stories, unit test your code and commit it into the repository
- Deploy code using Devops practices
- Bachelor degree in Computer Science or related field
- Minimum 1 year experience and strong expertise in Node.js (Typescript) , Express, React, and Angular
- Minimum 1 year of professional hands-on Modern Web Architectures design including client/API architecture experience
- Minimum 1 year of hands-on experience interacting with or managing SQL or NoSQL databases
- Minimum 1 year working experience beyond academics in d esigning and development experience for multimodal applications: web, mobile, voice
- Minimum 1 year working experience with modern DevOps tools and workflows: Git, Github , Jira, Jenkins, light weight architecture, microservices
- Minimum 1 year in Agile development (SCRUM, Kanban, etc.) and automated testing (behavior, unit, integration testing) experience
- Experience working with AWS, GCP, Azure platform tools.
- AWS/GCP developer certification
- Expertise in any of the following languages or technologies: Python or R
- Extensive Exposure to Responsive Design frameworks
- Experience with AI, Machine learning, NLP, Computer Vision, IoT As required by theColorado Equal Pay Transparency Act, Accenture provides a reasonable range of minimum compensation for roles that may be hired in Colorado. Actual compensation is influenced by a wide array of factors including but not limited to skill set, level of experience, and specific office location. For the state of Colorado only , the range of starting pay for this role is
$61,600-$97,199 and information on benefits offered is here.
We have an unwavering commitment to diversity with the aim that every one of our people has a full sense of belonging within our organization. As a business imperative, every person at Accenture has the responsibility to create and sustain an inclusive environment.
Inclusion and diversity are fundamental to our culture and core values. Our rich diversity makes us more innovative and more creative, which helps us better serve our clients and our communities. Read more here
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Accenture is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We believe that no one should be discriminated against because of their differences, such as age, disability, ethnicity, gender, gender identity and expression, religion or sexual orientation.
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
For details, view a copy of the Accenture Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Policy Statement .
Requesting An Accommodation
Accenture is committed to providing equal employment opportunities for persons with disabilities or religious observances, including reasonable accommodation when needed. If you are hired by Accenture and require accommodation to perform the essential functions of your role, you will be asked to participate in our reasonable accommodation process. Accommodations made to facilitate the recruiting process are not a guarantee of future or continued accommodations once hired.
If you would like to be considered for employment opportunities with Accenture and have accommodation needs for a disability or religious observance, please call us toll free at 1 (877) 889-9009, send us an email or speak with your recruiter.
Other Employment Statements
Applicants for employment in the US must have work authorization that does not now or in the future require sponsorship of a visa for employment authorization in the United States.
Candidates who are currently employed by a client of Accenture or an affiliated Accenture business may not be eligible for consideration.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
The Company will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. Additionally, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the Company's legal duty to furnish information.