FS MW Banking nCino Manager
Join Accenture and help transform leading organizations and communities around the world. The sheer scale of our capabilities and client engagements and the way we collaborate, operate and deliver value provides an unparalleled opportunity to grow and advance. Choose Accenture, and make delivering innovative work part of your extraordinary career.
People in our Client & Market career track drive profitable growth by developing market-relevant insights to increase market share or create new markets. They progress through required promotion into market-facing roles that have a direct impact on sales.
Business & Technology Integration professionals advise upon, design, develop and/or deliver technology solutions that support best practice business changes
The Technology Consulting Manager provides consultative Business and System Integration services to help clients implement effective solutions. Understands and translates customer needs into business and technology solutions via the analysis, design and/or development of best practice business changes.
The candidate will be a Manager within the Banking Credit Consulting practice with a focus on Business Transformation within the wholesale lending industry. Large wholesale lenders are investing heavily in upgrades to their origination capabilities to enhance straight-through processing, client and employee experience, and reduce cost of ownership. Accenture is growing our practice to help these lenders navigate their transformational journeys.
- Develop world-class business and technology solutions for Wholesale credit insttitutions.
- Conduct operating model assessments (people, process, org) and client needs assessments.
- Perform vendor assessment and due diligence of packaged platforms, e.g. Salesforce.com, nCino, AFS, Misys.
- Lead process design, requirements gathering, and functional design as part of Wholesale credit systems implementation engagements.
- Serve as a business architect during client engagements.
- Develop best-in-class, re-useable Wholesale lending assets.
- Participate in business development to originate new client opportunities.
- Industry experience within business, commercial, or large corporate lending segments.
- Demonstrated business expertise across the end-to-end Wholesale credit lifecycle spanning sales, origination, fulfillment, servicing, and portfolio management.
- Successful track record of leading operating model design, business process design, and system functional design.
- Demonstrated experience developing and managing relationships with senior client management.
- Experience with Salesforce.com or nCino is preferred.
- Willingness to travel up to 80% (Monday - Thursday).
Meet Some of Accenture's Employees
As a change management consultant, Nahomie focuses on helping clients successfully transition as their organizations adopt new systems and new processes.
Back to top