FS - F&A Principal Director SE
We are seeking an accomplished leader and subject matter expert with significant Financial Services and/or Management Consulting experience to support the continued growth of our Finance & Accounting practice. As a Principal Director, the incumbent will be required to support project shaping and business development activities, project deliverables and lead delivery teams within a client environment. Candidates are expected to have had proven experience working in a delivery or change environment and have an appreciation of the challenges to deliver Finance Transformation projects for Financial Services institutions.
A professional at this position level within Accenture has the following responsibilities: Requires proactive identification, definition and solving of complex problems that have impact on the direction of the business or work effort, where analysis of situations requires an in-depth knowledge of Accenture
Requires development and execution of strategy to achieve key business objectives in area of responsibility
Interaction is with senior management levels at a client and/or within Accenture, involving negotiation or influencing on critical matters.
Wide latitude in decision-making and determination of objectives and approaches to critical assignments
Decisions have a major and lasting impact on areas outside of own responsibility. Manages large complex teams and/or work efforts (if in an individual contributor role) at a client or within Accenture.
Key Responsibilities for the Principal Director include, but are not limited to:
- Architect and deliver consulting solutions and services and provide sales support within a clearly defined area of industry expertise that is supported by the business
- Add credibility to Accenture's reputation during the sales process and deep expertise through delivery phase
- Create thought leadership and present Accenture points of view at external conferences regularly
- Contribute to the execution of the practice's growth plan; support the go-to-market strategy, offering prioritization, design and planning
- Develop trusted relationships with internal and external clients, and have an eye for qualifying potential opportunities and/or negotiating complex deals
- Participate in and bring capability expertise to the client account planning process
- Lead small-to-large client delivery engagement teams, design new business processes, conduct user review sessions, and run stakeholder agreement meetings
- Formally act as a mentor or coach to junior people to help grow the next generation of experts
- Lead other practice-building activities (e.g. professional communities; teaching) in area of expertise
- Understand and translate customer needs into implementable business solutions to enable long-term success and business integration
It is our intention for our people to live where they work and work where they live. However, in the context of our profession and serving our clients there may be times when you will need to travel.
Meet Some of Accenture's Employees
As a change management consultant, Nahomie focuses on helping clients successfully transition as their organizations adopt new systems and new processes.
Back to top