Front End Development Manager
The digital revolution is changing everything, transforming how we work and play. Are you reacting to the disruption each day or are you leading the way as a digital disrupter? Accenture Digital is driving these exciting changes and bringing them to life across 40 industries in more than 120 countries. At the forefront of digital, you'll create it, own it and make it a reality for clients looking to better serve their connected customers and operate always-on enterprises. Join us and become an integral part of our experienced digital team with the credibility, expertise and insight clients depend on.
Accenture Digital is powered by three practices – Interactive, Mobility and Analytics. Accenture Interactive helps the world's leading brands delight their customers and deliver superior business performance and customer experiences. As part of Accenture Interactive Delivery, you'll balance art and science to create award-winning digital experiences for today's connected consumers through integrated and dynamic solutions that incorporate strategy, marketing, creative and technology.
YOUR ROLE: Front End Development Manager
- While there will never be a typical day at Accenture Interactive, we've highlighted a few of your exciting responsibilities.
- Provide technical leadership on enterprise scale front end web and application projects while concurrently overseeing other development teams on several projects possibly across different offices and geographies
- Strong attention to detail and understanding of UX and visual design concepts to provide leadership perspective on front and backend technologies and the overall impact on the UX and creative process
- Oversee and participate in design, architecture, documentation, development, debugging, and deployment efforts while addressing cross browser and cross platform concepts and concerns
- Create project estimates, define scope requirements, structure projects, develop coding standards, methodology and repeatable processes
- Create and distribute reusable sales and delivery content to internal and external design, business, sales, technical counterparts, and leadership to hone their knowledge of FED and the focus area
- Identify opportunities for research and development in the area of focus, and build innovative prototypes that demonstrate our industry leadership
- Apply strong business and client facing abilities to support business development opportunities and build long term relationships in addition to manage project delivery
- Mentor associate developers both from technical and career path perspectives
Meet Some of Accenture's Employees
As a change management consultant, Nahomie focuses on helping clients successfully transition as their organizations adopt new systems and new processes.
Back to top