Front End Developer
Join Accenture and help transform leading organizations and communities around the world. The sheer scale of our capabilities and client engagements and the way we collaborate, operate and deliver value provides an unparalleled opportunity to grow and advance. Choose Accenture, and make delivering innovative work part of your extraordinary career.
The FrontEnd developer is responsible for developing apps in a fast-paced Agile environment for a large program which refines investor experience. Responsibilities include:
- Provide technical design on developing apps
- Develop HTML5/React.JS based components
- Deploy the applications in AWS platform using the defined CI/CD pipeline
+ Basic qualifications
- A minimum of 3 years of experience in HTML5 or React.JS
- A minimum of 1 year of experience in AWS environment
- A minimum of 1 year of experience in tools such as Git/Jenkins
- 3 years of experience in OpenFin
- Experience in the Financial Services industry, specifically Capital Markets.
- Experience working with embedded applications, containers such as OpenFin, Electron, CEF, or other Chromium-based technologies. (OpenFin is mandatory)
- Experience in Perl, Python, Unix/Linux and Amazon Webservices (AWS EC2, S3, Elastic)
- Demonstrated understanding of modern software development and testing methodologies such as Artifactory, GIT, and Jenkins CI
Professional skill requirements:
- It is currently our objective to assign our people to work near where they live. However, given the nature of our business and our need to serve clients, our employees must be able to travel when needed. This role requires 100% flexibility to travel and work onsite with clients (typically Monday through Thursday).
- Self-motivated and willing to work in an energetic fast passed team environment.
- Excellent analytical, problem solving and communication skills both written and verbal are required.
Applicants for employment in the US must have work authorization that does not now or in the future require sponsorship of a visa for employment authorization in the United States and with Accenture (i.e., H1-B visa, F-1 visa (OPT), TN visa or any other non-immigrant status).
Candidates who are currently employed by a client of Accenture or an affiliated Accenture business may not be eligible for consideration.
Accenture is a Federal Contractor and an EEO and Affirmative Action Employer of Females/Minorities/Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.
Equal Employment Opportunity
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Meet Some of Accenture's Employees
As a change management consultant, Nahomie focuses on helping clients successfully transition as their organizations adopt new systems and new processes.
Back to top