F&R - Credit Risk Consultant (NE)
Finance & Risk - Credit Risk Consultant
As a Consultant in our Finance & Risk Financial Risk Management practice, you will often be:
- Leading and/or supporting project teams, delivering valuable insights, and designing and implementing business change with a focus on people and process
- Helping clients transform through technology by leading and implementing technology solutions that drive business change, focusing on high-impact systems development activities and IT advisory.
- Helping clients solve practical business problems through the use of emerging and innovative technology solutions.
- Developing and maintaining contact with clients, serving as a trusted advisor on new trends and best practices, providing industry point-of-view and recommendations on how clients can transition to future state solutions
- Understanding business drivers and opportunities as it relates to our client's business and ensuring business outcomes are achieved
- Advising, designing, developing and/or delivering solutions that support industry and client best practices
- Helping assess risk and shaping the appropriate mitigation strategies for the top global financial services organizations
- Identifying and supporting business development initiatives; participate in and/or lead aspects of the proposal development process
- Managing engagement risk, deliverables, and project economics
- Leading, developing and supporting our resources
- Contributing to the practice's growth plan, supporting the go-to-market strategy, offering prioritization, design, planning and delivery of offerings
- Driving initiatives around market research, Points-of-View, capability development, thought capital, knowledge management, etc.
- Maintaining an understanding of advancements in regulations, technology and innovations which are happening across your specialization, and the broader financial services marketplace
- It is our intention for our people to work where they live. However, in the context of our profession and serving our clients there may be times when you will need to travel
- Experience within the following: credit risk operating model; strategic credit risk capability assessment; credit origination processes, credit process controls, =-credit risk data management, data architecture design, including impact of BCBS239; data sourcing approach / strategy for changing regulatory requirements
- Prior experience in large-scale risk and/or finance infrastructure transformation
+ Basic qualifications
- Demonstrated understanding of vendor offerings in Credit Risk (.e.g., Moody , SAS, ORACLE)
- Demonstrated understanding of Financial Risk Management concepts
- Demonstrated understanding of front, middle and back office operations
- Demonstrated understanding of statistics
Management Consulting Experience
- Minimum 1 years of Management Consulting experience focused on credit risk within the Financial Services industry required. Recent experience highly desirable
- Significant engagement management as well as business, practice, and people development
- Demonstrated ability to facilitate and drive conversations at the executive level, including the ability to convey emerging trends, recommendations, and business value propositions
- Demonstrated ability to understand client needs, translate business needs into requirements, develop proposed solutions, and deliver high impact change initiatives
- Demonstrated experience working through organizational change, with a demonstrated track record of continuing responsibilities, creativity and innovation, including evidence of solution design
- Strong project management skills (e.g., defining scope, setting project timelines and milestones, driving deliverables, identifying risks, and managing issues)
- Experience managing a project team (sometimes concurrent) of least 3 resources, including an understanding of team strengths, the ability to coach, develop and inspire others
- Demonstrated insights on key methodologies, approaches and market trends in the industry
- Well-developed analytical skills, the ability to provide clarity to complex issues, and synthesize large amounts of information quickly
- Demonstrated ability to identify the root causes of issues by analyzing patterns and trends
- Strong competence in developing presentations required (MS Office (Word, PowerPoint, Excel))
- MBA or Advanced Degree desirable
- Prior experience qualifying potential opportunities and negotiating complex deals desirable
Professional Skills Requirements
- Excellent communication (verbal and written), facilitation and interpersonal skills, including the ability to clearly communicate complex problems and solutions in a simple, logical and impactful manner, both internally and externally
- A strong desire to deliver to a high standard and ability to develop creative and breakthrough solutions
- Demonstrated ability to concurrently manage dynamic consulting workstreams and/or projects
- Demonstrated track record of delivery as part of a project team, including the ability to meet deadlines, overcome challenges, manage stakeholder expectations, and produce project deliverables
- Ability to navigate unstructured processes and to simultaneously manage multiple workstreams
- Demonstrated team management and leadership skills; desire to lead and motivate teams in a dynamic and challenging environment
- Strong analytical, problem solving, and troubleshooting skills with the ability to exercise mature judgment and structured decision-making
- Demonstrated leadership and time management skills
- Ability to work collaboratively and independently while managing multiple projects, assignments and/or responsibilities
- Highly motivated with the ability to thrive in a fast-paced, high energy, and demanding team-oriented environment
- Strong problem-solving and troubleshooting skills with the ability to exercise mature judgment and structured decision-making
- Results-oriented, self-directed, inquisitive, and entrepreneurial
- Ability to inspire and motivate others
- Applicants for employment in the US must have work authorization that does not now or in the future require sponsorship of a visa for employment authorization in the United States and with Accenture (i.e., H1-B visa, F-1 visa (OPT), TN visa or any other non-immigrant status).
Candidates who are currently employed by a client of Accenture or an affiliated Accenture business may not be eligible for consideration.
Accenture is a Federal Contractor and an EEO and Affirmative Action Employer of Females/Minorities/Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.
Equal Employment Opportunity
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Meet Some of Accenture's Employees
As a change management consultant, Nahomie focuses on helping clients successfully transition as their organizations adopt new systems and new processes.
Back to top