FP&A Advisory Senior Manager
Accenture is a leading global professional services company, providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations. Combining unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries and all business functions - underpinned by the world's largest delivery network - Accenture works at the intersection of business and technology to help clients improve their performance and create sustainable value for their stakeholders. With approximately 469,000 people serving clients in more than 120 countries, Accenture drives innovation to improve the way the world works and lives. Visit us at www.accenture.com .
People in the Innovation & Thought Leadership career track drive asset innovation and marketplace reputation within a specific area of expertise. They grow into thought leadership roles, by increasing the depth of their expertise and reputation as an expert or innovator, and can progress either in role, laterally, or upward.
Analytics professionals create new insights from predictive statistical modeling activities that target and deliver value to our clients.
The Financial Planning & Analysis Advisory Senior Manager will drive value proposition and business outcomes for FP&A Operations clients by working with key client stakeholders to define innovation in their FP&A function, define strategic roadmaps, and execute on these strategies.
This role will be interacting with the CFOs and Finance directors to talk about FP&A journey, value proposition, transformation and impact on retained teams. This role collaborates with sales leads, applied intelligence teams and account management teams to drive effective client conversations.
- Support go to market strategy
- FP & A sales and participate in workshops with the client
- Bachelor's degree
- Minimum 5 years' Financial Planning & Analysis experience
- Minimum 5 years' client transformation and change management
- Master's Degree preferred, MBA or CPA
- Proficiency in design-thinking methodologies
- Experience in client meeting facilitation, orals, etc.
- Experience working with CFO, Finance Leadership, C-Suite, and Shared Services organizations
- Experience delivering value and outcomes for clients within defined timelines
- Exceptional problem-solving skills
- Experience working in unstructured situations with minimal guidance
- High energy, passion, resilience, and drive
- Ability to multi-task and think creatively
- Excellent communication skills
Applicants for employment in the US must have work authorization that does not now or in the future require sponsorship of a visa for employment authorization in the United States and with Accenture.
Candidates who are currently employed by a client of Accenture or an affiliated Accenture business may not be eligible for consideration.
Accenture is a federal contractor and an EEO and Affirmative Action Employer of Females/Minorities/Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.
Equal Employment Opportunity
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Back to top