Fjord Service & Interaction Designer - Atlanta
Fjord is a design and innovation consultancy, acquired by Accenture Interactive in 2013. We create useful, effective, and desirable digital services that people love. We help the world's leading businesses make complex systems simple and elegant with the power of design. Founded in 2001, Fjord employs a diverse group of over 800 design experts in twenty-two global creative hubs.
Our work environment appeals to self-motivated, flexible team players that have great interpersonal skills and lots of curiosity. We believe in peer relationships rather than hierarchies; in teams rather than lone thinkers. Fjord is all about an open collaborative approach and we think it is the key enabler for us to deliver innovative, ground-breaking work.
Service & Interaction Designer @ Fjord
- Apply conceptual thinking to create world-class digital services across multiple platforms, smartly bringing together user needs, business goals and technical realities.
- Develop sound UX concepts, including the definition of customer needs, task analysis, and the creation of personas, storyboards, scenarios, user flows and use cases.
- Translate concepts into designs that illustrate simplicity despite system complexity.
- Create instant tangibility for the Fjord team and the client through storytelling and rapid prototyping methods, ranging from paper sketching to digital prototyping.
- Define the User Interface Design through information architecture, wireframes and user flows and validate it through usability testing.
- Create light weighed specifications and style guides to supplement prototypes for our implementation partners.
- Work directly with customers and prospects to design end-to-end experiences using participatory and iterative design techniques including observational studies customer interviews, usability testing, and other forms of qualitative and quantitative research to uncover insights, learn about user behavior and verify design concepts.
- Effectively communicate research findings, conceptual ideas, detailed design, and design rationale both verbally and visually.
- Work closely with development teams to ensure that design specifications are implemented.
- Participate as a contributor to an interdisciplinary team that includes other designers, program management, business and brand strategists, and hardware and software developers.
- Collaborate effectively with remote team members, including designers, researchers engineering, product management, marketing and others.
Meet Some of Accenture's Employees
As a change management consultant, Nahomie focuses on helping clients successfully transition as their organizations adopt new systems and new processes.
Back to top