Financial Services Technology Senior Manager
Join Accenture and help transform leading organizations and communities around the world. The sheer scale of our capabilities and client engagements and the way we collaborate, operate and deliver value provides an unparalleled opportunity to grow and advance. Choose Accenture, and make delivering innovative work part of your extraordinary career.
People in our Client & Market career track drive profitable growth by developing market-relevant insights to increase market share or create new markets. They progress through required promotion into market-facing roles that have a direct impact on sales.
Business & Technology Integration professionals advise upon, design, develop and/or deliver technology solutions that support best practice business changes.
This is an extraordinary opportunity to build a rewarding career – with excellent benefits – at Accenture. Working in highly collaborative teams for world-leading clients, we'll nurture your talent in an inclusive culture that values diversity. While fast-tracking your career, you'll have the flexibility to pursue your specialist passions. So, whatever your work and life goals, we'll help you achieve them. Sooner.
As a Financial Services Technology Senior Manager, you will be called to:
- Help clients plan their cloud strategy and approach
- Help clients explore, build models and exploit new technologies like Robotics, Blockchain and many others to create new business value
- Help clients address Resilience, Security and Regulatory challenges in a quickly evolving world using Digital and Cloud-enabled tools and solutions
- Bridge the gap between the business and technology functions, articulating the business value of technology
- Help clients plan, build and transform their IT capabilities and technology blueprint.
Meet Some of Accenture's Employees
As a change management consultant, Nahomie focuses on helping clients successfully transition as their organizations adopt new systems and new processes.
Back to top