Financial Services Security Senior Manager - Location Negotiable
Organization:Security Growth Platform
Location: Location Negotiable
Travel: 100% (Monday - Friday)
Join Accenture and help transform leading organizations andcommunities around the world. The sheer scale of our capabilities andclient engagements and the way we collaborate, operate and deliver valueprovides an unparalleled opportunity to grow and advance. ChooseAccenture, and make delivering innovative work part of your extraordinarycareer Accenture people build careers infour different areas of our business: Consulting, Technology, Operations andinternal Corporate Functions. Each areaoffers a unique career experience and a compelling mix of work and trainingopportunities, work environment and structure for career progression. Working closely with our clients, Consultingprofessionals design, build and implement strategies that can help enhancebusiness performance. They developspecialized expertise—strategic, industry, functional, technical—in a diverseproject environment that offers multiple opportunities for career growth. Whilethe specific type of consulting work they do can vary, it generally aligns tomanagement consulting, systems integration consulting or technologyconsulting. Typically, Consultants workat client sites, which often requires travel.
Security professionals apply deep security skills to design, build andprotect enterprise systems, applications, data, assets and people for Accentureand our clients.
Securityand Riskprofessionals develop and deliver solutions that protect enterprise systems,applications and data by establishing policies, practices and tools thatprevent unauthorized access, use, disclosure, modification or disruption. A professional at this position level withinAccenture has the following responsibilities:
Provides solutions to complex business problems for area(s) ofresponsibility where analysis of situations requires an in depth knowledge oforganizational objectives. Involved insetting strategic direction to establish near term goals for area ofresponsibility. Interacts with seniormanagement levels at a client and/or within Accenture, which involvesnegotiating or influencing on significant matters. Has latitude in decision-making anddetermining objectives and approaches to critical assignments. Decisions have a lasting impact on area ofresponsibility with the potential to impact outside area ofresponsibility. Manages large teamsand/or work efforts (if in an individual contributor role) at a client orwithin Accenture.
We are currently looking for SeniorManagers for our Security practice with extensive experience in the following:
KeyResponsibilities will include by not limited to:
- Demonstrate ability to lead and managebusiness development / proposal efforts
- Business development responsibilitiesaround cloud security including origination, capture and relationshipdevelopment
- Develop, plan and lead solution delivery efforts for FinancialServices (Capital Markets, Banking, Payments, and Insurance) clients across abroad range of Security and privacy capabilities and requirements
- Assist with selling Security and delivering services acrossmultiple Financial services clients
- Assist with qualification and definition of Security opportunitiesthrough discussions with client executives and senior leadership
- Lead development of written and oral client proposals
- Lead large scale delivery of Security engagements and maintainrelationships with key client stakeholders
Assist with driving the overall Financial Services Securitypipeline growth
Meet Some of Accenture's Employees
As a change management consultant, Nahomie focuses on helping clients successfully transition as their organizations adopt new systems and new processes.
Back to top