Financial Services Security Senior Manager - Columbus
Organization: Security Growth Platform
Location: Location Negotiable
Travel: 100% (Monday - Friday)
Join Accenture and help transform leading organizations and communities around the world. The sheer scale of our capabilities and client engagements and the way we collaborate, operate and deliver value provides an unparalleled opportunity to grow and advance. Choose Accenture, and make delivering innovative work part of your extraordinary career Accenture people build careers in four different areas of our business: Consulting, Technology, Operations and internal Corporate Functions. Each area offers a unique career experience and a compelling mix of work and training opportunities, work environment and structure for career progression. Working closely with our clients, Consulting professionals design, build and implement strategies that can help enhance business performance. They develop specialized expertise-strategic, industry, functional, technical-in a diverse project environment that offers multiple opportunities for career growth. While the specific type of consulting work they do can vary, it generally aligns to management consulting, systems integration consulting or technology consulting. Typically, Consultants work at client sites, which often requires travel.
Security professionals apply deep security skills to design, build and protect enterprise systems, applications, data, assets and people for Accenture and our clients.
Security and Risk professionals develop and deliver solutions that protect enterprise systems, applications and data by establishing policies, practices and tools that prevent unauthorized access, use, disclosure, modification or disruption. A professional at this position level within Accenture has the following responsibilities:
Provides solutions to complex business problems for area(s) of responsibility where analysis of situations requires an in depth knowledge of organizational objectives. Involved in setting strategic direction to establish near term goals for area of responsibility. Interacts with senior management levels at a client and/or within Accenture, which involves negotiating or influencing on significant matters. Has latitude in decision-making and determining objectives and approaches to critical assignments. Decisions have a lasting impact on area of responsibility with the potential to impact outside area of responsibility. Manages large teams and/or work efforts (if in an individual contributor role) at a client or within Accenture.
We are currently looking for Senior Managers for our Security practice with extensive experience in the following:
Key Responsibilities will include by not limited to:
- Develop, plan and lead solution delivery efforts for Financial Services (Capital Markets, Banking, Payments, and Insurance) clients across a broad range of Security and privacy capabilities and requirements
- Assist with selling Security and delivering services across multiple Financial services clients
- Assist with qualification and definition of Security opportunities through discussions with client executives and senior leadership
- Lead development of written and oral client proposals
- Lead large scale delivery of Security engagements and maintain relationships with key client stakeholders
Assist with driving the overall Financial Services Security pipeline growth
Minimum of 10 years of experience with designing and delivering Security services for clients
- Minimum 5 years of experience selling and delivering Security Services for Financial Services clients
- Minimum 5 years of experience in Security sales and delivery expertise in one or more of the following areas, with ability to cross sell into the other areas
- Security, Strategy, Transformation, & Risk
- Security, Strategy & Transformation
- Risk Management, Compliance, Policy & Privacy
- Business Continuity Management
- Security Architecture
- Enterprise Security
- Infrastructure Security
- Application Security
- Data Protection
- Identity & Access Management
- Extended Enterprise Security
- Cloud Security
- Mobile Security
- Social Networking Security
- Cyber Security, Analytics & Active Defense
- Active Defense
- Orchestrated Analytic Security
- Cyber Security
- Threat & Vulnerability Management
Minimum Bachelor's degree
- Experience working for the Big 5 consulting firms is highly desired
- Knowledge of Security vendors and Security product capabilities
- Industry recognized Professional Security certification preferred (CISSP, CIPP/IT, CRISC)
Ability to lead a team and counsel others is a must
Professional Skill Requirements
Candidates who are currently on assignment as part of the Global Careers program are not eligible for consideration.
Applicants for employment in the US must have work authorization that does not now or in the future require sponsorship of a visa for employment authorization in the United States and with Accenture (i.e., H1-B visa, F-1 visa (OPT), TN visa or any other non-immigrant status).
Candidates who are currently employed by a client of Accenture or an affiliated Accenture business may not be eligible for consideration.
Accenture is a federal contractor and an EEO and Affirmative Action Employer of Females/Minorities/Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.
Equal Employment Opportunity
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Back to top