Financial Services Manager - Solution Architecture
Join Accenture and help transform leading organizations and communities around the world. The sheer scale of our capabilities and client engagements and the way we collaborate, operate and deliver value provides an unparalleled opportunity to grow and advance. Choose Accenture, and make delivering innovative work part of your extraordinary career.
People in our Client Delivery & Operations career track drive profitable growth by developing market-relevant insights to increase market share or create new markets. They progress through required promotion into market-facing roles that have a direct impact on sales.
Solution Architecture professionals translate client requirements into solutions that will create value for Accenture and our clients.
The Solution Architecture Manager are technology master craftsmen using all tools in the arsenal, Solution Planners use their robust delivery skills, deep understanding of the competitive landscape and un-paralled knowledge of Accenture offerings to create win/win solutions for our clients and Accenture. Sales understanding and financial acumen allow them to empower our clients with creative solutions and advocate Accenture offerings within the market and our business.
The Solution Architecture Manager drives the necessary sign off of the solution with proper input from the Operating Groups on client business objectives, industry, risk assessment, budget and preferences see service group rules process and escalation approach for specifics.
- Managing the sales team
- Subject Matter Experts required during the sales process and the communication collaboration with the delivery organizations
- Directing and coordinating with Legal Commercial and Corporate Transaction Services CTS in areas specific to the solution to ensure use of standards
- Interfacing with the delivery organizations to ensure effective transition, shape services, collaborate on clear solution assumptions, determine appropriate service delivery locations and related cost to deliver
- Understand and translate buyer requirements into a standard solution offering deal approach, solution plan, proposal and cost estimate leveraging standard process methods, deliverables and the right collection of offerings
- Preparing the BD spend estimate, schedule, work plan, resource sourcing plan Collaborating as a key member of the sales team to represent the solution offering to the client buyer and other internal Accenture groups
- Aligning final solution architecture including statement of work, schedules and other contractual documents with final terms and conditions
+ Basic qualifications
- Minimum 7 years Delivery experience covering planning and mobilization
- Minimum 3 years Life Insurance, Annuity, or Financial Services
- Minimum of 5 years of experience with Solution Planning and Deal Shaping for technical solutions for Life Insurance providers
- Minimum 5 years of experience delivering Enterprise, Commercial, Off The Shelf software to a large customer base.
- Minimum 5 years Solutions experience including estimating, configuration, costing, sourcing and client interfacing selling RFI RFP, Orals Workshops
- Bachelor s Degree or commensurate professional experience
Applicants for employment in the US must have work authorization that does not now or in the future require sponsorship of a visa for employment authorization in the United States and with Accenture (i.e., H1-B visa, F-1 visa (OPT), TN visa or any other non-immigrant status).
Candidates who are currently employed by a client of Accenture or an affiliated Accenture business may not be eligible for consideration.
Accenture is a Federal Contractor and an EEO and Affirmative Action Employer of Females/Minorities/Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.
Equal Employment Opportunity
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Meet Some of Accenture's Employees
As a change management consultant, Nahomie focuses on helping clients successfully transition as their organizations adopt new systems and new processes.
Back to top