Financial Services; Insurance Technology Manager
Join Accenture and help transform leading organizations and communities around the world. The sheer scale of our capabilities and client engagements and the way we collaborate, operate and deliver value provides an unparalleled opportunity to grow and advance. Choose Accenture, and make delivering innovative work part of your extraordinary career.
People in our Client & Market career track drive profitable growth by developing market-relevant insights to increase market share or create new markets. They progress through required promotion into market-facing roles that have a direct impact on sales. Business and Systems Integration professionals analyze, design and/or develop best practice business changes through technology solutions.
The Financial Services; Insurance Technology Manager provides consultative Business and System Integration services to help clients implement effective solutions. Understands and translates customer needs into business and technology solutions via the analysis, design and/or development of best practice business changes.
Financial Services professionals design, implement and deploy packaged software solutions that have been developed to accommodate unique Financial Services industry business and management processes, regulatory requirements and other business needs. A professional at this position level within Accenture has the following responsibilities:
- Provides solutions to complex business problems for area(s) of responsibility where analysis of situations requires an in depth knowledge of organizational objectives.
- Sets strategic direction to establish near term goals for area of responsibility.
- Interacts with senior management levels at a client and/or within Accenture, which involves negotiating or influencing on significant matters.
- At least four (4) years experience in one or more of the following Insurance technology domains: distribution management, underwriting, policy administration, claims, business intelligence or back office systems and related technologies.
- Experience with insurance packages including Duck Creek, Guidewire, and/or SAP.
- Experience with technologies frequently used in the insurance market space including Oracle, Java, Windows, and/or Cognos.
- Bachelor’s Degree in a technical or systems field (i.e. computer science, engineering, math, management information systems, or systems analysis).
Professional Skill Requirements:
- At least three (3) years of experience in a client environment – insurance or financial services clients preferred.
- Proven success in contributing to a team-oriented environment.
- Proven ability to work creatively and analytically in a problem-solving environment.
- Desire to work in an information systems environment.
- Excellent leadership, communication (written and oral) and interpersonal skills.
Candidates who are currently employed by a client of Accenture or an affiliated Accenture business may not be eligible for consideration.
Accenture is an EEO and Affirmative Action Employer of Females/Minorities/Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.
Equal Employment Opportunity
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Back to top