Financial Services - Distribution & Marketing Senior Manager (NE)
Join Accenture and help transform leading organizations and communities around the world. The sheer scale of our capabilities and client engagements and the way we collaborate, operate and deliver value provides an unparalleled opportunity to grow and advance. Choose Accenture, and make delivering innovative work part of your extraordinary career.
This is an extraordinary opportunity to build a rewarding career – with excellent benefits – at Accenture. Working in highly collaborative teams for world-leading clients, we'll nurture your talent in an inclusive culture that values diversity. While fast-tracking your career, you'll have the flexibility to pursue your specialist passions. So, whatever your work and life goals, we'll help you achieve them. Sooner.
Distribution & Marketing professionals provide a wide range of services that help Banks and Financial Services Companies improve their multi-channel distribution capabilities and deliver extraordinary customer, agent and employee experiences.
In this role, you will be part of our senior leadership team driving growth for Accenture Distribution & Marketing Services in North America and expected to work seamlessly within Accenture and with our clients to shape and implement a Customer Experience solution that addresses our clients' business needs.
A professional at this position level within Accenture has the following responsibilities:
- Provides solutions to complex business problems for area(s) of responsibility where analysis of situations requires an in depth knowledge of organizational objectives and demonstrates to work creatively and analytically (strong diagnostic skills).
- Involved in setting strategic direction, expectations with clients and supervisors to establish near term goals for area of responsibility
- Possesses strong executive presence and credibility at a client and/or within Accenture, which involves negotiating or influencing on significant matters
- Has latitude in decision-making and deciding objectives and approaches to critical assignments and is comfortable with fast paced projects and high-pressure settings
- Strong analytics and ability to craft value propositions and business cases
- Has the flexibility to be capable of working independently as well as leading large teams and/or work efforts at a client or within Accenture.
- Ability to enter new client environments and produce results through the use of practical skills that are easily transported between different industries.
It is our intention for our people to live where they work and work where they live. However, in the context of our profession and serving our clients there may be times when you will need to travel.
Meet Some of Accenture's Employees
As a change management consultant, Nahomie focuses on helping clients successfully transition as their organizations adopt new systems and new processes.
Back to top