Financial Services - Distribution & Marketing Manager - MW
This is an extraordinary opportunity to build a rewarding career – with excellent benefits – at Accenture. Working in highly collaborative teams for world-leading clients, we'll nurture your talent in an inclusive culture that values diversity. While fast-tracking your career, you'll have the flexibility to pursue your specialist passions. So, whatever your work and life goals, we'll help you achieve them. Sooner.
Accenture's Distribution and Marketing Business Service helps the Chief Marketing Officers and Heads of Retail, Distribution, and Digital at Financial Services organizations to enhance customer engagement, grow revenues, cut cost-to serve, and stay ahead of the market. Our unique blend of innovative digital thinking, financial services expertise and market-leading technology is coupled with a comprehensive breadth of skills, a global footprint, and a network of nearly 50,000 financial services professionals with wide-ranging experience in developing, delivering and leading strategies and solutions. These capabilities and assets enable us to generate growth and create new business models that drive high performance across our clients' organizations.
People in our Client & Market career track drive profitable growth by developing market-relevant insights to increase market share or create new markets. They progress through required promotion into market-facing roles that have a direct impact on sales
In this role, you will be part of Accenture Distribution & Marketing Services in North America and expected to work seamlessly within Accenture and with our clients to shape and implement a Customer Experience solution that addresses our clients' business needs.
A professional at this position level within Accenture has the following responsibilities:
- Providing solutions to complex business problems for area(s) of responsibility where analysis of situations requires an in depth knowledge of organizational objectives and demonstrates to work creatively and analytically (strong diagnostic skills).
- Possesses strong credibility at a client and/or within Accenture, which involves negotiating or influencing on significant matters
- Comfortable with fast paced projects and high-pressure settings
- Has the flexibility to be capable of working independently at a client or within Accenture.
- Ability to enter new client environments and produce results through the use of practical skills that are easily transported between different industries.
Meet Some of Accenture's Employees
As a change management consultant, Nahomie focuses on helping clients successfully transition as their organizations adopt new systems and new processes.
Back to top