Financial Services - Distribution & Marketing, Contact Center Consultant - MW
Accenture is a leading global professional services company, providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations. Combining unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries and all business functions - underpinned by the world's largest delivery network - Accenture works at the intersection of business and technology to help clients improve their performance and create sustainable value for their stakeholders. With approximately 425 ,000 people serving clients in more than 120 countries, Accenture drives innovation to improve the way the world works and lives. Visit us at www.accenture.com .
Accenture's Distribution & Marketing Consulting Service helps the Chief Operating Officers, Channel Executives (Contact Center, Agency, Branch), Chief Marketing Officers, and Distribution and Digital Leaders at Financial Services organizations. Our objectives are to enhance customer engagement, grow revenues, cut costs serve, and stay ahead of the market. We apply a blend of experience-led design, financial services expertise, and market-leading technology. Distribution & Marketing is part of global network of nearly 50,000 financial services professionals developing and delivering leading strategies and solutions. These capabilities and are combined with Accenture assets to create new business models that drive high performance across our clients' organizations .
People in our Client & Market career track drive profitable growth by developing market-relevant insights to increase market share or create new markets. They progress through required promotion into market-facing roles that have a direct impact on sales.
In this role, you will be part of Accenture Distribution & Marketing Services in North America and expected to work seamlessly within Accenture and with our clients to shape and implement a contact center supported Customer Experience solution that addresses our clients' business needs. Success in the role relies upon an understanding of the relationship between operations, channels, and the customer experience.
A professional at this position level within Accenture has the following responsibilities:
- Develop solutions for contact centers to drive the right customer experience, to fuel growth and reduce costs both IT and Operational, in coordination with other channels and technologies such as cloud contact centers
- Provide solutions to complex business problems where analysis of situations requires an in-depth knowledge of organizational objectives, and apply the ability to work creatively and analytically (strong diagnostic skills).
- Possesses strong credibility at a client and/or within Accenture, which involves negotiating or influencing on significant matters
- Be comfortable with fast paced projects and high-pressure settings
- Work independently at a client or within Accenture, or as part of a team
- Determine metrics and financial both driving and changing as part of solutions for Accenture's clients
- Create financial and other models for projects and client operations as part of benefit and cost models
- Enter new client environments and produce results using customer contact experiences that are easily transported between different industries
+ Basic qualifications
- Expertise in Banking, Wealth Management, Insurance, FinTech and/or other industries with sales and distribution models that could be applied to Financial Services
- Minimum of 3 years of prior experience defining, planning or leading transformational initiatives in a consulting, professional services firm(s), or as part of corporate strategy / transformational initiatives
- Minimum of 3 years of functional experience improving Branch / Agency Network, Contact Center via Mobile & Online user applications, CRM, policy/account solutions, knowledge management, lead management, and/or workflow
- Minimum 3 years of experience in customer experience or customer service transformation
- Bachelor's Degree (Business, MIS or related), MBA preferred.
- Ability to travel 80% to 100%.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office tools (PowerPoint, Excel, Word)
- Design of distribution model improvements, and strategic project roadmap formation
- Branch model / format design / network planning
- Direct and traditional distribution models (digital and contact center)
- Front office IT architecture.
- Digital bank or insurance business models
- CRM / SFDC functional / program skills
- Contact center cloud solutions
Professional Skill Requirements
- Demonstrated ability to work creatively and analytically in a problem-solving environment
- Desire to work in an information systems environment.
- Excellent communication (written and oral) and interpersonal skills.
- Excellent leadership and management skills
- Excellent project management skills
Applicants for employment in the US must have work authorization that does not now or in the future require sponsorship of a visa for employment authorization in the United States and with Accenture (i.e., H1-B visa, F-1 Visa (OPT), TN visa or any other non-immigrant status
Candidates who are currently employed by a client of Accenture or an affiliated Accenture business may not be eligible for consideration
Accenture is an EEO and Affirmative Action Employer of Females/Minorities/Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities
Equal Employment Opportunity
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Back to top