Financial Services - Customer Insight & Growth - Consultant - West
Accenture is a leading global professional services company, providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations. Combining unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries and all business functions - underpinned by the world's largest delivery network - Accenture works at the intersection of business and technology to help clients improve their performance and create sustainable value for their stakeholders. With 469,000 people serving clients in more than 120 countries, Accenture drives innovation to improve the way the world works and lives. Visit us at www.accenture.com .
In this role, you will be part of our team driving growth for Accenture Customer Insight & Growth Services in North America and expected to work seamlessly within Accenture and with our clients to shape and implement a Customer Experience solution that addresses our clients' business needs. Customer Insight & Growth professionals provide a wide range of services that help Banks and Financial Services Companies improve their multi-channel distribution capabilities and deliver exceptional customer, agent and employee experiences.
A professional at this position level within Accenture has the following responsibilities: Provides solutions to complex business problems for area(s) of responsibility where analysis of situations requires an in depth knowledge of organizational objectives and demonstrates to work creatively and analytically (strong diagnostic skills). Involved in setting strategic direction, expectations with clients and supervisors to establish near term goals for area of responsibility. Possesses strong executive presence and credibility at a client and/or within Accenture, which involves negotiating or influencing on significant matters. Has latitude in decision-making and determining objectives and approaches to critical assignments and is comfortable with fast paced projects and high-pressure settings. Strong analytics and ability to craft value propositions and business cases. Has the flexibility to be capable of working independently as well as managing large teams and/or work efforts at a client or within Accenture. ü Ability to enter new client environments and produce results through the use of practical skills that are easily transported between different industries
+ Basic qualifications
- Expertise in Banking, Wealth Management, FinTech or other industries with innovative sales and distribution models that could be applied to Financial Services.
- Minimum of 4 years of prior experience defining, planning or leading transformational initiatives in a consulting or professional services firm(s) or as part of corporate strategy or transformational initiatives
- Minimum of 4 years of functional experience with Branch Network / Retail Stores, Contact Center, Mobile & Online Banking user applications such as CRM, policy/account, knowledge management, lead management
- Minimum4 years of experience in customer experience, traditional and digital marketing, sales, or service
- Bachelor's Degree (Business, MIS or related), MBA preferred
- Ability to travel 80% to 100%
- Proficient in Microsoft Office tools (Powerpoint, Excel, Word)*
- Distribution model design, and strategic roadmap formation
- Distribution strategy and operating model design and roadmap formation ü,Lead and referral management
- Traditional and digital marketing and customer analytics (next best action), Omni-channel distribution models and digital sales / ecommerce
- Marketing operating model
- Branch model / format design / network planning
- Direct distribution models (digital and contact center) strategy and transformation
- Front office IT architecture
- Digital bank business models
- Marketing automation & analytics
- Interactive marketing, analytics and Big Data
- CRM / SFDC functional / program skills
- Sales origination and professional services selling
- Proven ability to build, manage and foster a team-oriented environment, Proven ability to work creatively and analytically in a problem-solving environment, Desire to work in an information systems environment
- Excellent communication (written and oral) and interpersonal skills, Excellent leadership and management skills
- Proven ability to manage large transformation programs management
- Excellent project management skills
Applicants for employment in the US must have work authorization that does not now or in the future require sponsorship of a visa for employment authorization in the United States and with Accenture (i.e., H1-B visa, F-1 Visa (OPT), TN visa or any other non-immigrant status
Candidates who are currently employed by a client of Accenture or an affiliated Accenture business may not be eligible for consideration
Accenture is an EEO and Affirmative Action Employer of Females/Minorities/Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities
Equal Employment Opportunity
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Back to top