Finance & Risk - Source to Pay Technology Manager - SE
Join Accenture and help transform leading organizations and communities around the world. The sheer scale of our capabilities and client engagements and the way we collaborate, operate and deliver value provides an unparalleled opportunity to grow and advance. Choose Accenture, and make delivering innovative work part of your extraordinary career.
People in our Client & Market career track drive profitable growth by developing market-relevant insights to increase market share or create new markets. They progress through required promotion into market-facing roles that have a direct impact on sales.
Business & Systems Integration professionals analyze, design and/or develop best practice business changes through technology solutions.
Working closely with our clients, Consulting professionals design, build and implement strategies that can help enhance business performance. They develop specialized expertise—strategic, industry, functional, technical—in a diverse project environment that offers multiple opportunities for career growth. While the specific type of consulting work they do can vary, it generally aligns to management consulting, systems integration consulting or technology consulting. Typically, Consultants work at client sites, which often require travel.
All of our consulting professionals receive comprehensive training covering business acumen, technical and professional skills development. You'll also have opportunities to hone your functional skills and expertise in an area of specialization. We offer a variety of formal and informal training programs at every level to help you acquire and build specialized skills faster. Learning takes place both on the job and through formal training conducted online, in the classroom, or in collaboration with teammates. The sheer variety of work we do, and the experience it offers, provide an unbeatable platform from which to build a career.
A professional at this position level within Accenture has the following responsibilities:
- Identifies, assesses and solves complex business problems for area of responsibility, where analysis of situations or data requires an in-depth evaluation of variable factors
- Closely follows the strategic direction set by senior management when establishing near term goals
- Interacts with senior management at a client and/or within Accenture on matters where they may need to gain acceptance on an alternate approach
- Has some latitude in decision-making
- Acts independently to determine methods and procedures on new assignments
- Decisions have a major day to day impact on area of responsibility
- Manages large-to-medium sized teams and/or work efforts (if in an individual contributor role) at a client or within Accenture
Specific responsibilities may include:
- Support and/or lead project teams engaged in the successful delivery of a wide range of Source to Pay projects and initiatives (e.g., Ariba OnDemand, Coupa OnDemand)
- Design, implement, and deploy solutions to achieve defined business goals (technology solutions that manage the methods and processes of modern corporate or institutional buying)
- Advise upon, design, develop and/or deliver technology solutions that support best practice business changes
- Work closely with clients on roadmap assessments, process re-engineering, software selection evaluations, procurement system implementations, reporting and analytics
- Source to Pay application design, development, integration, testing and deployment
- Advise clients on a wide range of Source to Pay solutions
- Be a trusted advisor to senior executives and/or management on their business needs and issues
- Identify and support business development initiatives, develop client proposals and RFP responses
- Develop thought capital and disseminate information around current and emerging trends
- Maintain Source to Pay skills in applications process design and configuration
It is our intention for our people to work where they live. However, in the context of our profession and serving our clients there may be times when you will need to travel.
Meet Some of Accenture's Employees
As a change management consultant, Nahomie focuses on helping clients successfully transition as their organizations adopt new systems and new processes.
Back to top