Finance & Risk - Source to Pay Sr. Manager
Join Accenture and help transform leading organizations and communities around the world. The sheer scale of our capabilities and client engagements and the way we collaborate, operate and deliver value provides an unparalleled opportunity to grow and advance. Choose Accenture, and make delivering innovative work part of your extraordinary career.
People in our Client & Market career track drive profitable growth by developing market-relevant insights to increase market share or create new markets. They progress through required promotion into market-facing roles that have a direct impact on sales.
Working closely with our clients, Consulting professionals design, build and implement strategies that can help enhance business performance. They develop specialized expertise—strategic, industry, functional, technical—in a diverse project environment that offers multiple opportunities for career growth. While the specific type of consulting work they do can vary, it generally aligns to management consulting, systems integration consulting or technology consulting.
As a Sr. Manager, candidates will be expected to support business development activities and lead engagement teams in driving delivery of large scale Source to Pay programs across Banking, Capital Markets and/or Insurance. Candidates are expected to have had proven experience working in a delivery or change environment and have an appreciation of the challenges in delivering various types of procurement and Source to Pay projects and initiatives.
Specific responsibilities may include:
- Lead large or multiple project teams engaged in the delivery of Source to Pay initiatives
- Develop and maintain contact with C-level clients, be an internal and external trusted advisor on new trends and best practices for Source to Pay, providing industry point-of-view and recommendations on how clients can transition to future state solutions
- Understand business drivers and opportunities as it relates to our client's business and ensure business outcomes are achieved
- Advise, design, develop and/or deliver technology solutions that support Source to Pay best practices
- Develop trusted relationships with internal and external clients, qualifying potential opportunities and/or negotiating complex deals
- Facilitate senior level workshops, evaluating improvement opportunities, new architecture design and roadmaps
- Contribute to the practice's growth plan; support the go-to-market strategy, offering prioritization, design, planning and delivery of offerings
- Identify and support business development initiatives; bring capability expertise to the client accounting planning and proposal development process
- Manage engagement risk, deliverables, and project economics
- Lead, develop and support our resources; encourage creative and innovative thinking from team members while helping them to bring their ideas and career plans to fruition
- Develop thought leadership and disseminate information around current and emerging data and analytics trends
- Maintain an understanding of advancements in technology and innovations which are happening across the broader marketplace
It is our intention for our people to work where they live. However, in the context of our profession and serving our clients there may be times when you will need to travel.
Meet Some of Accenture's Employees
As a change management consultant, Nahomie focuses on helping clients successfully transition as their organizations adopt new systems and new processes.
Back to top