Finance & Risk - Digital Finance/Enterprise Performance Management Senior Manager
Join Accenture and help transform leading organizations and communities around the world. The sheer scale of our capabilities and client engagements and the way we collaborate, operate and deliver value provides an unparalleled opportunity to grow and advance. Choose Accenture, and make delivering innovative work part of your extraordinary career.
People in our Client & Market career track drive profitable growth by developing market-relevant insights to increase market share or create new markets. They progress through required promotion into market-facing roles that have a direct impact on sales.
Working closely with our clients, Consulting professionals design, build and implement strategies that can help enhance business performance. They develop specialized expertise—strategic, industry, functional, technical—in a diverse project environment that offers multiple opportunities for career growth. While the specific type of consulting work they do can vary, it generally aligns to management consulting, systems integration consulting or technology consulting. Typically, Consultants work at client sites, which often require travel.
For additional information about our Finance & Risk practice, please visit: https://www.accenture.com/us-en/financial-services-finance-risk?src=LJNW.
The Finance & Risk (F&R) practice can help financial services firms focus upon the three key challenges of increasing profitability, reducing complexity and managing regulations. Accenture draws on its end-to-end transformation capabilities, as well as core strengths in management consulting, technology, analytics and outsourcing to help firms address complexity, volatility while creating sustainable competitive advantage.
We are seeking to further strengthen our F&R practice as we are continuing to see a high demand from our clients in an evolving industry landscape. Core to this is the area of Finance & Accounting Digital Finance. F&R Digital Finance Sr. Managers combine subject matter expertise in leading practice Enterprise Performance Management processes and enabling technology, along with experience in Management Consulting supporting Financial Services institutions. They advise FP&A function leaders in the CFO organization on their transformation agenda. This professional has experience in designing future state forecasting and management reporting processes as well as implementing the processes. The incumbent will bring a strong depth of knowledge in the current issues facing the Finance organizations of financial services companies, including changing reporting requirements, as well as experience designing and implementing leading practice Digital Finance processes.
A professional at this position level within Accenture has the following responsibilities:
- Provides solutions to complex business problems for area(s) of responsibility where analysis of situations requires an in depth knowledge of organizational objectives
- Involved in setting strategic direction to establish near term goals for area of responsibility
- Interacts with senior management levels at a client and/or without Accenture, which involves negotiating or influence on significant matters
- Has latitude in decision-making and determining objectives and approaches to critical assignments
- Decisions have a lasting impact on area of responsibility with the potential to impact outside area of responsibility
- Manages large and small teams alike and/or work efforts at a client or within Accenture
Specific responsibilities may include:
- Support and/or lead project teams engaged in the successful delivery of a wide range of Digital Finance initiatives
- Pull together process improvement opportunities, assess and gap against the current state, develop recommendations, roadmap and business case.
- Ability to facilitate senior level clients through evaluation of processes, improvement opportunities and roadmap through workshops
- Apply leading practice Digital Finance processes in the design of a future state process
- Develop business cases and track the value from recommendations implemented
- Engage with C-suite clients and be credible with POV on the industry and client challenges
- Manage dynamic consulting projects with heavy client engagement
- Consult and partner with our clients to help them develop high performance solutions to advance their industry position in Finance & Risk
- Synthesize overall strategy by analyzing a wide variety of solutions, selecting the most relevant tools/techniques to meet specific client requirements such as business case, pricing, or complex financial analysis, and interpreting and reporting on outputs
- Manage engagement risk, project economics including planning and budgeting, manage account receivables, define deliverable content, ensure buy-in of proposed solutions from top management levels at the client
- Foster a team-oriented environment; eagerness to mentor and develop junior staff
- Identify and support business development initiatives; participate in and/or lead all aspects of the proposal development process
- Develop thought capital and disseminate information around current and emerging trends
- Maintain an understanding of advancements in technology and innovations which are happening across digital, analytics, the CFO ecosystem, and broader marketplace
It is our intention for our people to work where they live. However, in the context of our profession and serving our clients there may be times when you will need to travel.
Meet Some of Accenture's Employees
As a change management consultant, Nahomie focuses on helping clients successfully transition as their organizations adopt new systems and new processes.
Back to top