- St. Louis, MO
Accenture Federal Services, bringingtogether commercial innovation with the latest technology to unleash thepotential for our federal clients. Every day we bring bold thinking anddiverse disciplines to solve problems in new ways. We thrive in a world ofconstant change. Ready to learn as much as you can? We'll give you numerousopportunities from informal training sessions to courses and certifications tokeep your tech smarts sharp.
The person who will provide the best of engineering knowledge andexperience, to assess new technologies, and design and engineer innovativetechnical solutions.
- Consults, plans, analyzes, designs, develops, tests, assures quality, configures, installs, implements, integrates, maintains, and manages systems.
- Analyzes, defines and documents customer needs and required functionality.
- Designs, develops and tests theoretical and/or physical models.
- Analyzes system capacity and performance to support problem resolution and system enhancements and monitors systems tests.
- Responds to inquiries from a variety of sources for the purpose of providing technical assistance, consultation, advice and support, and regularly provides advice and recommends actions and solutions involving complex issues.
Here's what you need:
- Bachelor's degree
- Experience with at least one of: BMC Truesight, HP NNM, ServiceNow or Riverbed Aternity
- US Citizenship, dual citizens not eligible
- Master's degree
- You can configure andmonitor infrastructure and operating system-level services, including DHCP,DNS, NFS, NTP, and cron-jobs
- Experience developing systems,products, and/or processes based on a total systems perspective.
An active security clearance or the ability toobtain one may be required for this role.
Candidates who are currently employed by aclient of Accenture or an affiliated Accenture business may not be eligible forconsideration.
Applicants for employment in the U.S. mustpossess work authorization which does not require now or in the futuresponsorship by the employer for a visa.
Accenture is a federal contractor, an EEO andAffirmative Action Employer of Females/Minorities/Veterans/Individuals withDisabilities.
Equal Employment Opportunity
All employment decisions shall be made withoutregard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry,disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, geneticinformation, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protectedby federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed orexpunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employmentopportunities to our service men and women.
Back to top